Does anybody else think Conor will disappear in a couple years?

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
The guys a decent stand up fighter but longevity doesn't favor strikers in this sport. You can call me a McHater all you want the guy just doesn't have the skills to last in this sort level for ten plus years. Now if he can prove that he can stay at 145 he might last a lil bit longer but I can't see him being dominate in any other class except 145. I do give him kudos for bouncing Aldo's head on the canvas like a basketball lol and I love Aldo.

All depends on the next fights, lets say he losses to Nate and can't make 145 again, i can see him being just another top fighter and not a legend of the sport

Maybe, could be on his own terms or possibly due to a decline. Says he wants out early and he's getting the paydays, so him bowing out is not far fetched. The reason is unfounded at this point, but his next few fights will likely be telling.

Anyone else think he's already disappeared?

Seems like the Conor fanboy/troll threads are the only thing keeping his memory alive.

Even if he wins very fight I doubt he will stay much longer. 3 years max.

I don't envision him having a long career.

Only because he makes more money in one fight than most UFC fighters make their entire career.

For the sake of the sport and its integrity, I sure hope so.. preferably with Nate's boot still embedded into his ass (if there is room left, since his oversized head is already taken permanent residence there)

Hopefully he invest his money well. That's got me wondering do you think if a champ ask be 3% owner instead of a fight purse can it happen?

He doesn't have the skills to compete at 155+. He probably can be an average fighter at 145 over time. Will people stay interested in him at 145? Probably not.

LOL....no.

Hes a huge star.Probably the biggest Hes also a great fighter.

How many Conor threads are there with 200 coming up and he isnt even on it?

Give me a break.

He doesn't have the skills to compete at 155+. He probably can be an average fighter at 145 over time. Will people stay interested in him at 145? Probably not.

7-0 at FW and KO'd the GOAT FW without literally breaking a sweat equals average fighter at 145?

This is the brilliant analysis I come to Sherdog for.

Hes the 145 champ.....nevermind.

"He KOd Aldo but hes an average 145"

Its opposite day in this shit

" The most talked about fighter is going to disappear"

si.

the man said he wont be in the fight game for too long. so, according to his own words, he will retire from fighting sooner than most think.

Hopefully he invest his money well. That's got me wondering do you think if a champ ask be 3% owner instead of a fight purse can it happen?
So far it seems he is heavily spending on dumb shit like wardrobe and cars. Probably ends up on 30 for 30 after he is broke.

The guys a decent stand up fighter but longevity doesn't favor strikers in this sport. You can call me a McHater all you want the guy just doesn't have the skills to last in this sort level for ten plus years. Now if he can prove that he can stay at 145 he might last a lil bit longer but I can't see him being dominate in any other class except 145. I do give him kudos for bouncing Aldo's head on the canvas like a basketball lol and I love Aldo.

Conor McFly has already started to disappear.

Back