Can Count replicate his miracle performance against the Chris?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
One of the biggest "if's" had happened and Bisping somehow found a way to KO the great Luke sky talker. Is it possible that he can win the lottery again against the weed man? What r his chances without bias?

I don't even need the MMA math online calculator to figure that out; yes.

http://mma-math.com/

But seriously, tough to call. Weidman is more proven; he's beat higher level competition. Both Weidman and Bisping are pressure fighters, so it would be interesting to see how that turns out. Weidman is probably just overall better; better wrestling pedigree, better chin, and better jiujitsu. But Bisping's striking has been on point lately, so who knows!

Last edited:
No. Weidman isn't quite as cocky as Luke. I think he would be able to use distance and wrestling to neutralize Mr.Bisping.

Yes he can, since his first fight with Rockhold i could see a different fighting style. But i know Chris won't be doing spinning shit again,he will fight more conservative.

It's possible but unlikely, most likely Weidman would control the fight and win a UD or get a finish in the later rounds.

No. Weidman isn't quite as cocky as Luke. I think he would be able to use distance and wrestling to neutralize Mr.Bisping.
Plus Chris has better chin I think.

I suppose he could, but Chris has taken some good shots and not been put out. Michael has top notch TDD, but Chris has top notch TDs. Chris also has deceptive power and timing in his hands. Think it would be a good fight that would favor Chris, but I wouldn't count Michael out with his cardio, boxing, and volume possibly taking a decision.

i actually give the Count a better chance against the Weedman than I do against sky talker
weedman has a slow and plodding style, doesn't set up takedowns much and is going to come back with a tito ortiz neck

Yes he can, since his first fight with Rockhold i could see a different fighting style. But i know Chris won't be doing spinning shit again,he will fight more conservative.

non spinning shit weidman is undefeated

Back