Can you guess who the top 5 ranked MMA countries in Asia are?

Allidoiswin

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
http://scorecardmma.com/scmma/index.php/other-rankings/country-rankings/ranking-countries

Current
7DwoclL.jpg

All Time
dazsBvg.jpg

Top 1000 p4p?

Fascinating. I know it's booming here in the Philippines. Are you based in Asia, OP?

Why would I bother to guess? You just told me.

Kazakhstan at No.5 behind a country with a billion+ population. Proof that potassium makes you a better fighter.

giphy.gif

Bullshit 16!

We've got Conor and Artem!

France 10? Who is good and french besides Kongo?

"The Polish Experiment" Krzysztof Soszynski has done well to keep Poland up there.

Not really sure i agree with this list, Japan & Korea yes, but The Philippines definitely has higher quality fighters than China does at the moment. Eric Kelly, Eduard Folayang, Eugene Toquero & hell Honorio Banario was the ONE FC Champion. Fair enough, Sangcha-an & Eddiva haven't had a lot of success in the UFC so far, but they can hold their own better than Andy Wang. I would likely think URCC & PXC have better competition than......LEGEND FC? But, that's merely opinion.

i think Philippines over china.

and france is too high. and ukraine, i kinda get, but too high as well. i believe mexico will go up in big fashion soon as well.

Bullshit 16!

We've got Conor and Artem!

France 10? Who is good and french besides Kongo?

"The Polish Experiment" Krzysztof Soszynski has done well to keep Poland up there.

Kongo? Lol, he sucks.

Back