Silva Bisping 2

StudioGangster

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
End of story... Would it get the most PPV buys compared to all the other options, yes... That's why it should happen and probably will.

Everyone will complain that he doesn't deserve it, he will then go KO Bisping in the 2nd and then lose his belt to Rockhold Weidman or Jacare.

Relax folks, it's entertainment... And this fight entertains the most people globally.

giphy.gif

The butthurt would be at record levels.

They should go again though. Was a weird one

I want hendo/bisping 2 but i wouldnt mind if they had the rematch next either

If they gave it to Anderson [Who doesn't deserve it BTW] it would be but hurt level x 1000. If he won it would be butthurt level x 10,000. If he then retired with the belt it would be butt hurt level x 100,000.

Then when fans started saying things like champ during USADA. Champ at age 42. Champ in the new 'era' of MW's… it would be butthurt x 1,000,000.

Sherdog is never better when haters get salty… He doesn't deserve it at all, but Christ it would be funny…

If they gave it to Anderson [Who doesn't deserve it BTW] it would be but hurt level x 1000. If he won it would be butthurt level x 10,000. If he then retired with the belt it would be butt hurt level x 100,000.

Then when fans started saying things like champ during USADA. Champ at age 42. Champ in the new 'era' of MW's… it would be butthurt x 1,000,000.

Sherdog is never better when haters get salty… He doesn't deserve it at all, but Christ it would be funny…
I agree, anything generating that potential of anal pain needs to be booked.

Lol, not gonna happen. Bisping vs GSP would make way more money, BTW. It also has the least amount of appeal for Bisping as he has just won against him.

Silva nuthuggers are just desperate for this and convince themselves it makes sense enough for it to happen.

Last edited:
a juicer on 3 fight losing streak should not get a title shot...

Hey TS, Anderson or Wanderlei 2 ?
Whatever, lol, im in for both

YES! This is the fight! DO IT!!

ANDERSON SILVA!

#GUERNICA3:16

Back