Cat Zingano should have no problem with J Pena agree or disagree?

TardStrong

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Who do you see winning this one? My money would have to be on Cat, both have not fought in a while but I think Zingano takes this one fairly easy. I see a TKO stoppage coming

anything can happen, but I think its Cat's fight to lose, 2nd rd tko

I hope Pena wins and Zingano goes back to her couch asking for title shots after doing fuck all.

I think Ronda took Zingano's soul. Pena should win and has the momentum.

Zingano has had slow starts before, it's a considerable layoff she's coming off of, and it's her first fight with the IV ban if I'm not mistaken.

I think it's at least likely she comes out flat in the first round or so.

I think so, she has brutal TKO wins over both ladies fighting for the title and Pena is pretty meh at everything.

Hoping she gives Pena the Miesha special; rhinoplasty by knees.

Definitely Cats fight to lose. My only concern is that she has shown horrible fight IQ against Nunes and Rousey. Both are very durable but Cats superior strength and technique should get her through this one.

Cat should win this one pretty easy yes.
However her poor fight IQ can make her lose.

I think pre-Ronda Cat definitely beats Pena, but is that the Cat we will see?

Cat has been gone from the game for a year or so, so we don't know what version of Zingano will be coming back, but I do hope that she whoops Pena though.

Cat has been out of the game for a minute, she looked broken in her post fight interview after the Ronda fight. It'll be interesting to see how she shows up vs Pena.

If Cat shows up like the Zingano we are used to seeing then I think she will smash Pena.

Disagree

i think Pena stops Cat in the 1st.

Cat hasnt looked good in a fight for what 4 years? Pena is a beast who is hungry and is just gonna be to much for Zingano.

Cat is going to have to get past a lot of ring rust to win this one, it's gonna be tough.

i think you guys forgot how fast the womans division is growing in skill and talent.

Cat is already the old gaurd.

Pena has momentum and has a been consistent. There's no telling how cat will look.

Back