We can all agree that Edgar stands no chance against Conor

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This joke that permeates amongst the congregation of Sherdog affiliates must come to a halt, per say. The fact is, Edgar is, at most, an overrated fighter. His sucess came upon continuance in which the MMA conondrum was at a rather different point in its evolution. At the current enigma, Frankie barely survived his beating against Aldo. Conor, to the respective alternative position, destroyed Aldo in 13 seconds. So, I ask the simple minded flock who believe in Edgar, to defend their positions with cohesive and coherent arguments as to WHY Frankie Edgar would beat Conor.

Any attempts to belittle my position with meingless banter will be immediately thrown out within a glimpse.

Uhhh well since you wanna be like that I'll be dumb too Edgar has a win over Maynard and Maynard has a win over Diaz who has a win over Conner so yea mystery solved Frankie is better...

Thread saved.

88287-4630-q4798-a.jpg

did you eat a thesaurus then crap out this thread?

I don't even like Conor but he would absolutely mop the floor with Frankie.

Frankie would eat McGregor and shit out Urijah.

This joke that permeates amongst the congregation of Sherdog affiliates must come to a halt, per say. The fact is, Edgar is, at most, an overrated fighter. His sucess came upon continuance in which the MMA conondrum was at a rather different point in its evolution. At the current enigma, Frankie barely survived his beating against Aldo. Conor, to the respective alternative position, destroyed Aldo in 13 seconds. So, I ask the simple minded flock who believe in Edgar, to defend their positions with cohesive and coherent arguments as to WHY Frankie Edgar would beat Conor.

Any attempts to belittle my position with meingless banter will be immediately thrown out within a glimpse.

tumblr_mqcs3h2O9C1rsudrjo1_500.gif

Your entire OP should be thrown out within a glimpse considering your entire position is based on MMA Math. lol

Uhhh well since you wanna be like that I'll be dumb too Edgar has a win over Maynard and Maynard has a win over Diaz who has a win over Conner so yea mystery solved Frankie is better...

/Thread

you hope someone like you can keep the charade going long enough - failed on that account also, damn

I disagree with you Mr. Damien Sandow, Frankie Edgar is Conor's worst matchup at featherweight, he would break him inside of 25 minutes.

If Conor believed the TS's premise, then he would have actually fought him.

Conor wins but to say Frankie has no chance is stupid.

Aslo, WTF is with your word selection? Do you talk like that?

That would be hilarious.

You are absolutely and unequivocally correct, my gregarious compadre.

Well met.

Back