Wonderboy only makes 27k to show, 27k to win?

because he's boring and his last fight was boring.

Need a personality to cash in.

f4d7b50bfc541e8cc7779d39483fe7d8.jpg

60K for 1 fight if he wins. 180K a year fighting 3 times and winning. Im sure his pay will be raised when his contract is up.

Well, I think he signed a contract while he was ranked in the mid tier of WW...

And I'd imagine his next contact will net more cash...

That might be how this thing works?

^This. He probably just hasn't had the chance to renegotiate his contract yet.

Wonderboy makes what he is worth to the UFC which is 27/27. Nothing wrong with that. Why should he get more?

If he doesn't like his job he can go find another.

hard to say, figures not released for the rory fight, but it is based off his last 2 released purses with 3K step up.

According to him, he's still got "6 or 7" fights left on his contract.

He only recently broke threw, if you made this thread a few month back people would say "good for him", I'm sure he'll get his when it's time to re-negotiate.

This thread again... Disclosed pay is not always the same as what they actually make. I know not everybody is Conor McGregor, But his disclosed pay last year was around $2 million dollars.

He made the Forbes top 100 highest paid athletes list at #85 with $22 million for the year. $18 million from his fight salary and $4 million from endorsements.

Well, he's likely not going to start talking mad shit. So I guess he'll never earn the coin he should for his talent. That's a shame.

is it because he lied to the UFC? He is called 'Wonderboy' but he's actually old.

He's not a huge draw yet. Great fighter but he's not bringing in the big bucks so why so why should he be making it? It will adjust accordingly. Weidman only made like 20k to fight Anderson the first time compared to Andersons 600k or something like that. Like I said, it'll get better as he gains exposure.

Deserved a bump after taking a dump on Hendrix

Back