Does Whittaker deserve a shot considering Bisping went runnin'?

I see stiffness

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I think Whittaker deserves this fight after tearing up the division. His most recent loss was because of a lucky shot by Wonderboy (Whittaker was winning that fight). Bisping was set to face Whittaker but then ducked him due to an "injury". Instead, he took on the easier opponent in Anderson Silva. Give the man what he deserves (Bisping on a platter).

Proof

Everyone wants bisping lol. Weakest champ ever.

And no he wasnt winning vs thompson imo

Last edited:
He's not impressive, not sure why people are acting as if he's some legit fighter, hopefully they feed him the old trt free Vitor, so Vitor can pick up an easy win.

He deserves a fight against Bisping, no doubt about that. I was gutted when Bisping "pulled out" of that fight. But I don't think he has yet earned himself a title shot.

Whittaker was winning that fight
Lol. Wonderboy doubled Whittaker's sig strikes. Wonderboy's striking accuracy was 48% and Whittaker's was 28%. What fight were you watching Mr Cecil Peoples?

Whittaker is my favorite MW right now but he's not ready for a shot at the title just yet. With his age and level of experience I think he needs 1-2 more fights worth of seasoning. He will likely be fighting a big name on the Australia card.

He's not impressive, not sure why people are acting as if he's some legit fighter, hopefully they feed him the old trt free Vitor, so Vitor can pick up an easy win.
Lol the Reaper destroys what's left of Vitor. Vitor should focus on getting his shot at redemption against old man Silva

It must take a lot to impress you, lol. Whittaker is a beast and probably would have knocked Bisping the fuck out. Love the Vitor matchup though. I hope he gets that fight. He doesn't deserve a title shot yet.

Also, no TS. He was not beating Wonderboy.

I just wish they would hurry up and schedule Bisping a fight so all the call out threads will stop. Then all the Bisping ducked so and so threads can start.

Whittaker is my favorite MW right now but he's not ready for a shot at the title just yet. With his age and level of experience I think he needs 1-2 more fights worth of seasoning. He will likely be fighting a big name on the Australia card.
I think he is one good win off a title shot....but...it's bisping = easy win and a chance to jump the line.

Bisping ducked him before he ducked everyone else = 1st in line.

#SolidDuckLogic

Lol. Wonderboy doubled Whittaker's sig strikes. Wonderboy's striking accuracy was 48% and Whittaker's was 28%. What fight were you watching Mr Cecil Peoples?
Will watch again...but I'm never wrong so it may be a time waster.

Would buy the ppv.

Ok, i might stream it
I know all the sites. I'll be alerting the proper authorities whilst in the change rooms. Just kidding...

I'll be spamming links to every sherdoggers inbox.

It must take a lot to impress you, lol. Whittaker is a beast and probably would have knocked Bisping the fuck out. Love the Vitor matchup though. I hope he gets that fight. He doesn't deserve a title shot yet.

Also, no TS. He was not beating Wonderboy.
Didn't he fight Natal last? He wasn't very impressive and the fight wasn't that entertaining

Umm, well, I don't think Bisping " ran" from anything. He was given a fight with Anderson so he went for the appealing fight due to UFC rankings. It was the smart move looking back.

TS is a compulsive troll and you guys are falling for it every time

He can has his shot if the real contender gets injured. Just like Bisping did.

Back