EA UFC 2 fighter additions

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
They added Sammon, Santos and Larken but why not Brooks????? This roster is getting huge but cmon man

I'll say it til I die. Fuck EA.
How they claim they don't have a monopoly over sports games when they hold all the image rights is beyond me. FIFA is unplayable trash at this point because it's been proven year after year football fans will buy it for the updated rosters. 1 every two years with a yearly roster update would be better.

Ea went down the pan when they appointed this new asshole CEO who they still have. He's basically just a cash grab guy who will willingly churn out garbage year after year as long as profits are being made, because before his appointment, Ea was operating on a loss

Last edited:
how many years has EA Sports/NCAA robbed collegiate athletes? lol

Last edited:
Still waiting on Jouban...

Will Brooks? You mean the guy that just signed with UFC like 5 minutes ago? Can't exactly make a character model in a day ya know. Shit takes time and they have to find the time to scan the fighter when they are in fight shape.

UFC UNDISPUTED 3 TILL THE DAY I DIE! IT'S BLUE CHEESE WITH WINGS OR GO FUCK YO MOTHER! FUCK YOU EA! twitchy ass, wolf ticket selling mark ass trick punk bitches! EA is good for MMA games like hi-point firearms are to gangsta n!njaz. I hope EA gets Stockton SLAPPED and catch super aids!

I still play Undisputed 3. Put thousands of hours into it, I'm a real nerd for it.

It takes a few weeks to make a character. Will Brooks only just signed. Can fault em for many things, but not for that one. They haven't even had the opportunity to capture his likeness yet.

How they claim they don't have a monopoly over sports games when they hold all the image rights and shot is beyond me. FIFA is unplayable trash at this point.

Ea went down the pan when they appointed this new CEO who they still have. He's basically just a cash grab guy who will willingly churn out garbage year after year as long as profits are being made, because before his appointment, Ea was operating on a loss
they should just copy konami's gameplay as they've always done. FIFA doesn't feel like football at all anymore. last demo I played was too goddamn fast, like I was watching a game in fast forward.

they should just copy konami's gameplay as they've always done. FIFA doesn't feel like football at all anymore. last demo I played was too goddamn fast, like I was watching a game in fast forward.

around 2011 or 2012 was last time i played soccer on the xbox none of the games can compare to pro evo from back then they need to go back to how the gameplay was before

They added Sammon, Santos and Larken but why not Brooks????? This roster is getting huge but cmon man
Lol relax Brooks hasn't even been signed for 2 weeks yet. Happy to see they've added Larkin, Thiago Santos?

Samman is from my hometown and I've bumped into him a decent amount of times so needless to say I'm stoked that fucker got into a game. That guy's just a normal ass dude.

I'm glad they tweaked the body punches. Now they're less spammy.

They added a LHW Ronda Rousey and Bald PVZ.

Back