Police release images of suspect vehicle in Ryan Jimmo's fatal hit and run

• Thread starter Deleted member 490433
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 490433

Here is the article to the story, it includes contact information for anonymous tips regarding this vehicle.

Something tells me that surrounding buildings will be able to provide more/clearer footage of this truck as the investigation advances....

http://www.edmontonpolice.ca/News/M...es.aspx?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

If you have twitter RT, if you have other social media here's both pics of the truck.

Let's hope they catch that coward motherfucker.

Cl_vMP9VAAEarUv.jpg

not religious but thank god. lets hope a good edmontonian can help catch those responsibe

They better catch these fucks before they torch the truck

Pieces of trash. Hit and run.

Hope they get what they deserve.

Hopefully they find it very soon

God already sanctioning Jimmo vs Suspect as the co-main to Ali/Kimbo.

Break their knee caps and then feed them to gators.

Hope the Jimmo family gets some justice. RIP Ryan.

They better catch these fucks before they torch the truck

They'd be pretty foolish to be driving around in the murder weapon. The best hope is that somebody who's already familiar with them recognises the vehicle and reports the match. Also, the muderer's face can be seen about as clearly as his truck.

RIP say want you want about him as a fighter but you can't deny he was a fun loving guy

ocpUSLt.gif

Sounds like murder to me... They accelerated at him when he was walking away after an argument... Bitch move.

Worst image I've ever seen though... It's like they get worse through time. Looks like half of sherdog.

Hope they get him... Jimmo always seemed a really good dude.

not religious but thank god. lets hope a good edmontonian can help catch those responsibe

I'd love to help. Only problem is, every one and their mother drives a truck in oil country.

They'd be pretty foolish to be driving around in the murder weapon. The best hope is that somebody who's already familiar with them recognises the vehicle and reports the match. Also, the muderer's face can be seen about as clearly as his truck.
My biggest concern is that the way the law is here, without the truck and as much other evidence as is possible, it will be difficult to get a decent charge to stick to these scum.

Hope the Jimmo family gets some justice. RIP Ryan.
Absolutely. Such a tragic waste of a life, Jimmo seemed like a decent guy.

Also a cowardly, stupid act by his killer(s) - hope they are caught quickly and punished severely.

Back