Bisping vs Gunnar Nelson?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
This makes a lot of sense after England losing to Iceland in the European Football Championship yesterday by 1-2.

Manchester main event, buddeh!!

MW Kingping Ping deserves better

Give it a couple hours and I'm sure that Gunnar will call him out too.

Gunnar wouldn't be able to get Bisping down, he'd get boxed up something proper.

I don't think Brexit happens three times in a row. It just aint English enough to exit three times.

Gunni needs a challenge. I see this repeating:

LjZDgUA.gif

This makes a lot of sense after England losing to Iceland in the European Football Championship yesterday by 1-2.

You high on some shit. What does a fucking soccer match have anything to do with MMA? Gunnar is 2 and 2 over his last four and has never been in a main event. No I think GSP, Yoel, Jacare, Weidman, Rockhold or even Dan Henderson could make sense but not Gunny. Oh and anyone else ranked would also get a shot in front of Gunnar. Yeah, this was pretty bad even for a joke.

No, no NOOOOOO!

Bisping vs. top MW contender only. He's the champ. He needs to start acting like it. All these fights against WWs and over the hill fighters is like a tacit admission that he's a fraud.

Why does Bisping all of the sudden get these weird title matchups instead of top MW's? Seems like not only Bisping wants to get at least one defense in.

Back