Woodley: Dana wanted Lawler/Condit 2. I'm not Robbie's friend, not going to be scared to f**k him up

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
"All I'm seeing is the gold around his waist," Woodley said. "I'm not his friend, I'm not going to try and be nice and I'm not going to be scared to f*** him up."

"I was told that in January [2016] right after the fight [UFC 195 Lawler vs Condit] that Dana pulled Robbie and Dan [Lambert - ATT Owner] to the side and said that he wanted them to fight Carlos in a rematch," Woodley said. "Robbie and Dan then said that they believed I should get the title shot and although they knew they didn't pick the fights, they believed I earned it and I deserved it.

http://www.flocombat.com/article/43000-tyron-woodley-talks-robbie-lawler-and-american-top-team-ties

CkeHbnAWgAEQScr.jpg

People can't sleep on Woodley.

Condit vs Maia needs to happen for the next shot after Wonderboy imo.

Didn't he say they won't be friends in the ring? Hopefully he puts up a fight.

INB4 the Sherdog Klan whining about Woodley.

Last edited:
Not happening. However, Thompson is beating Lawler in the first.

Dude is too much into being cool and promoting his 'brand' for my liking.

Ughh Woodley. The only contender to be handed a title shot on the basis of not fighting.

Woodley will swing for the fences in rd 1, probably won't land, and Lawler will finish him by the 3rd. It will end worse for him than Woodley's fight with Marquardt.

Not happening. However, Thompson is beating Lawler in the first.
That's bold, Lawler is really durable. I think Wonderboy will finish him, but in the second or third.

I think Woodley will break when he feels Lawler's power

Robbie(along with RDA) has the most pure will in the UFC. He aint going down in the 1st against Wonderboy. Again, Robbie, isn't Hendricks like how he wasn't like Jake when he first fought Macdonald...

The main news in this article is that Lawler picked Woodley (If true), which would answer what many of you been crying about none stop about. Why is Woodley getting the fight. But of course you fools choose to gloss over that to talk about some other bullshit.

This is the mentality that Woodley should have, we all know good and well Lawler will be looking to hurt him badly too.

Wasn't the reason he refused a fight with Lombard was because he thought that they were teammates or friends?

Last edited:
I'm inclined to believe that if Dana wanted Condit/Lawler next, then that is the fight that would have been made.

And actually, that is the fight that should have been made.

Lets see if Robbie can split decision another guy, I think not this time

But lol, woodley flat out turned down Lombard

People can't sleep on Woodley.

Condit vs Maia needs to happen for the next shot after Wonderboy imo.

Condit said he doesn't want to fight in 2016. And Nick is coming back before that, he's probably gonna get that fight.

Condit said he doesn't want to fight in 2016. And Nick is coming back before that, he's probably gonna get that fight.
I'd rather see Condit vs Diaz 2 than Condit vs Maia anyways. Poor Maia, he has to wait for awhile or who does he fight next? Wonderboy is obviously getting the next title shot after Lawler/Woodley.

Back