Any Machida News?

SuperkickParty

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Whats going on with Machida and his USADA violation? Is he being suspended? It sure is taking long, BJ got busted after he did and has already been given a suspension...I can't find any new on the matter.

Whats going on with Machida and his USADA violation? Is he being suspended? It sure is taking long, BJ got busted after he did and has already been given a suspension...I can't find any new on the matter.
Hendo vs. Machida rematch?

Last seen drinking piss recovering from the Romero whopping.
20091018124655_urine.JPG

Machida should come back, come clean with everyone, make a promise to fix his life as drugs is not what the Dragon stood for, and fight GSP at MW.

Machida vs Kennedy

What about Kennedy versus GSP at MW? That would be an extremely interesting match up as Tim is basically the American version of GSP at this point, minus the amazing winning streak and minus the lay/pray style.

What about Kennedy versus GSP at MW? That would be an extremely interesting match up as Tim is basically the American version of GSP at this point, minus the amazing winning streak and minus the lay/pray style.
GSP only wants 155ers, Conor, Nate, or Bisping. I know, sad but true.

Did he get suspended or not? lol. Someone post an article haha.

Machida should come back, come clean with everyone, make a promise to fix his life as drugs is not what the Dragon stood for, and fight GSP at MW.

No need, everyone knows The Dragon stands for piss, not drugs.

Heard he's working on a new moisturizer.

what did get tagged for anyways?

wasn't it something lame that was legal last year?

As a Lyoto fan, I honestly want him to retire. Perhaps have one winnable fight against someone like Uriah Hall or Vitor, just to go out on a high note. His style is dependent upon speed and reflexes, which are among the first things to go with age. As we've seen, losing just one step is all it takes for a style like his to go from title challenger to getting brutally KO'd multiple times.

Back