Jacare Souza calls out Michael Bisping

KONE

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
holy fuck lmao

most called-out fighter in UFC history and he's only been champion for 3 weeks

@mikebisping, explain to me all this crap about everybody calling you out if you know that I’m the one that deserves the title shot. I’ll fight you in England, United States, Brazil or even at the moon. Let’s make this happen! #TeamJacare #BeMoreHuman @reebok @reebokbrasil @UFC @ufc_brasil

Ok @chunglii I'll handle all the Bisping callouts and you get all the GSP ones

finally a call out that makes sense. bisping's ducking if he has a choice and picks anyone other than this guy.

Bisping vs Jacare is the fight to make as far as I am concerned. Give the man his title shot.

ZpbLq3Q.jpg

nah he pulled out with a sore knee have bisping fight hendo instead

holy fuck lmao

lol sounds like a deal haha.

"Mighty Mouse calls out GSP!"

Can you guys imagine UFC Fight Night: Sea of Tranquility?

I would love to see Bisping vs Jacare but I'd rather go for Jesus. No forgay Jesus, people.

hi-res-ac42fb58bc22470ddfe4a28d2b39deac_crop_north.jpg

holy fuck lmao

All, the wolves are calling out an... easy prey!

I get why Bisping would want to try to get a bigger paycheck with some of the other guys. It would be crazy to not consider it.

If you take fairness into account, Jacare is the man for the job. He stops Bisping imo.

This is the fight to make, Rockhold vs Weidman for next shot. Romero can fight Vitor...he did cheat afterall.

If the fight stays on the feet Bisping all day, but Jacare should get the TD eventually...hard not to Favor The alligator but I never count out the Count, he is at his best right now...and just might continue shocking us.

So... anyone taking bets about who's going to call out Bisping next?

It's become so cliché, so fucking quickly.

No one gives a damn about Ronaldo Whocares Souza

Another fighter X calls out Bisping thread by Kone

Yoel deserves it over jacare. That's the fight to make

i know rankings mean nothing to the ufc but jacare or yoel deserve the next shot.

get in line buddeh. no one jacare gets the fight for bispings first title defense. bisping would never go for it, to much risk not enough reward. sorry jacare fans but i doubt this happens. i could see them doing the gsp fight or possibly hendo over jacare. maybe even nick diaz lol. bigger names, sorry jacare.

Back