Weidman explains in depth his issue with Bisping.

FlyingKimurabar

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://champions.co/posts/3981624?...ampaign=why-i-deserve-the-next-ufc-title-shot

It’s 2016 and Michael Bisping is the UFC middleweight champ. I bet a lot of you never thought you’d see a day where you’d be able to say that. I’ll give credit where it’s due, he went in prepared and got the job done against a guy that took him for granted.

The thing is, he started off his title era all wrong. The first thing he did when he won the fight was go and taunt the guy he had just knocked out. That certainly wasn’t the best first impression of a new champion to leave people with right off the bat. Someone told me he’s even making little video clips where he’s ordering some kid to polish the belt and things like that. I know it’s not a serious video, but come on now.

Look, I’ll even give him a pass on that because Luke was talking a lot before the fight. He was writing him off, and I feel that Luke was really in need of a nice helping of humble pie. Mike gave it to him, and he was excited about it. Really excited. The animosity between the two of them was a very real thing, so yeah, I’ll give him a pass.

Something I don’t like to see, though, as a champion, this guy is now trying to become a matchmaker for the UFC. He’s trying to call out the No. 13 guy now? Let me give you a brief history lesson here. Dan Henderson is ranked No. 13 in the middleweight division currently. He’s lost six of his last nine fights. Of those six losses, he was stopped four times. Of those four stoppages, two of them were devastating knockouts. I know he just beat Hector Lombard, but let’s not forget what Neil Magny did to Lombard in the fight before that. Let’s also not forget that going into that fight, Hector was unranked at middleweight.

This is who Michael Bisping thinks is the best opponent to face. Are you kidding me?

It’s kind of crazy. Here’s the champion, and when you look at the rankings, the No. 1 contender is Luke, who you just beat. Who is the closest guy to you that you haven’t fought yet? That’s right, that would be me, and that would be a no-brainer. But this guy, he’s just trying to win another fight. He’s so shocked that he’s the champion, that he’s trying to give himself a chance hold onto that belt a little while longer, so he picks Henderson because he thinks it will be an easy win.

I heard that he was doing some interview and was actually answering questions about a fantasy fight with Conor McGregor and talking trash. Listen, if somebody was asking me about a fight with Conor, I wouldn’t even entertain the question, hypothetical or not. That’s just something that wouldn’t ever happen. He went up to 170 pounds and we all saw that didn’t work out for him. He’s a 145-pounder. I wouldn’t ever talk about breaking his neck or whatever was he said. I’d feel like a bully talking like that about a 145-pound guy.

Georges St-Pierre, on the other hand, there’s a really entertaining thought. Man, that’s a smart move for GSP. He wants to come back, he wants to win a belt, and he wants to beat somebody that’s really not that good. Bisping would be the perfect comeback fight for him. I can completely understand why he’d want to do that. If I were in his shoes, I’d pick Mike, too.

Weidmans the kind of guy who gave the #1 p4p ranked fighter an instant rematch after beating him to prove it wasn't a fluke, instead of trying to get an easier fight, of course Bisping trying to fight a bunch of unranked guys who don't deserve it pisses him off.

Also since I know most of you are inbred retards I'll point out to you that Chris has never once complained about Michael wanting to fight Jacare. He's just saying he feels he deserves it, and that Bisping trying to fight Hendo or Nick Diaz is pitiful.

Weidman vs Rockhold 2 for the n°1 P4P salt rank

Someone please fucking tell Weidman he doesn't deserve a title shot either

https://champions.co/posts/3981624?...ampaign=why-i-deserve-the-next-ufc-title-shot

Weidmans the kind of guy who gave the #1 p4p ranked fighter an instant rematch after beating him to prove it wasn't a fluke, instead of trying to get an easier fight, of course Bisping trying to fight a bunch of unranked guys who don't deserve it pisses him off.

Also since I know most of you are inbred retards I'll point out to you that Chris has never once complained about Michael wanting to fight Jacare. He's just saying he feels he deserves it, and that Bisping trying to fight Hendo or Nick Diaz is pitiful.
Meh, while I can understand and agree with Weidman, he is also just trying to push for a title shot he doesn't earn.
Besides, it is not like he is picking Hendo out of the streets.
Hendo handed him a nice KO, the type that takes years out of your life (specially with the hit after he was out), so there's history and Bisping wants to get back at Hendo.

IMO the one that should get it is Jacare, but I am biased (I think Jacare should have fought Weidman before Luke, and I think it is a travesty how they are ignoring Jacare).

But at the end of the day it should be Weidman or Luke or Jacare... or even Yoel, if they'd wait for him to come back. And no one else considered.

Because IMHO if someone is a new champ, he needs to clean up the top 5 before entertaining anything/anyone else. And that's just to solidify your reign as a true champion.
Again, anyone might disagree, but that's how I feel about it.

I agree with Weidman here, but he didnt deserve rematch with Luke in the first place. Jacare should get TS

Hendo doesn't deserve a title fight. Weidman definitely doesn't deserve one. He needs a win. Anderson just called out Bisping, and he really doesn't deserve one [Although he deserves it more that Weidman] and GSP is too small, been out for years and would get wrecked.

The only guy that truly deserves it is Jacare, and he is not a draw… So it's a really shit show.

Some would say, The Chris explains too much as is..

Points out Bisping's taunting after the ko...

Calls Silva disrespectful piece of shit after he KTFO him.

Dat Weidman logic!

Points out Bisping's taunting after the ko...

Calls Silva disrespectful piece of shit after he KTFO him.

Dat Weidman logic!

Yes...

If you had any common sense you would see the very clear difference.

There's nothing more lame than a fighter writing a wall of text, leave that to keyboard warriors. You lost your last fight, Bisping won his, everything else you say comes off as whiny.

MMA Fans: "Chris really should get the title shot next. He was beating Luke until he decided to let the pressure get to him and tried to impress people. If he fights as his usual humble self he'd be great, but if he keeps letting the haters get to him he'll flop hard. On a side note if Chris can't fight then Jacare should replace him as he's the next real winner here, otherwise let Jacare take a vacation and wait for the winner of Chris versus Bisping. Oh and don't talk about Yoel Romero, that guy should already be banned for life for how he behaved against Tim Kennedy and how he basically dopes up in the name of Christ."

Brazilians: "BRBRBRBBR HEUHEUHEUHUEHUEH SEELBA WUN DE FURST TEW FITES HE CLOWNING HE NEVER CLOWN IN OTHER FITES HE BEET SHAEL NO HESPECT THE CHREES NO HESPECT I BEET BEESPING I NEVER DO DRUGS! FUK ERBYR1 JACARE FITE NEXT! SIG BET AVATAR BET SEELVA WINS 2017 ILL KILL MYSELF IF I AM WRONG (but totally doesn't just make another account cause they're whiners)."

Team America Patriot Blood Fans: "ROCKHOLD GOT ROBBED HE DOMINATED THE FUCK OUT OF CHRIS AND HE WAS JUST FUCKIN JOKING AGAINST BISPING. BISPING GOT FUCKIN LUCKY THAT LUKE SLIPPED FUCK THAT :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: GIVE ROCKHOLD ANOTHER SHOT! YOU WIDE-MAN FAN BOYS ARE JUST COCK SUCKIN DICKS MAN, CAN'T GET OFF THE HYPE TRAIN HUH CHOO CHOO BAN THESE RETARDS!"

That is my take on Sherdog arguments after six years or more of watching them.

I for on am willing to admit I am a retard. Borderline, anyway.

The level of mindfuckery needed to make a statement like this is astonishing.

I thought what he said made sense. All these guys calling for title shots don't deserve a title shot, except for Jacare, who is unfortunately not a draw.

Back