Did Mir tapped?

FedorFanBoy

SLEEP EAT MMA REPEAT
Banned
Reaction score

After he got hit by Mark, his right hand looked like he tapped 2 - 3 times. Stoppage was a little weird for me but I didn't saw that he was maybe tapping.

opinions?

EDIT :ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!

Last edited:
No. He was out and his arm flailed backwards and rebounded off of the mat.

HAHA-NO-GIF.gif

It was the natural body reaction. He was out

He was merely inviting Hunt to join him on the ground, but then the fight was stopped prematurely.

He was doing vintage Kangaroo tap. Side effect of tainted Kangaroo meat.

Mir was just pissed that he got knocked down and hit the mat out of frustration. Same think Hunt did when get got knocked out by Werdum.

Mir was just pissed that he got knocked down and hit the mat out of frustration. Same think Hunt did when get got knocked out by Werdum.

Someone actually said Shogun did this against Jones

No .... Mirs arm rebounded back and forth from the sheer impact and power of Hunts punch .... gravity from the velocity of Hunts punch made Mir tap.

yall remember the original TapGate? Did Mezger tap against Ortiz? My opinion, yes.

There was no tap. I mean he may have wanted to but his motor skills weren't working so his arm flailed and then his hand hit the mat. It wasn't a weird stoppage at all Mir was KOd obviously. There were two seconds before the ref got there and even when the ref got there Mir wasn't responding at all.

It's like when you kill a snake and it still wiggles around

Back