Is there a link between the stricter drug testing and the amount of deaths we're seeing?

Davey Crockett

Mane, Firmino, Salah
Banned
Reaction score
R.I.P to those who have passed away this year.

I'm not cashing in on those deaths with this thread by any means, genuinely curious whether people feel, say Kimbo for example, his death could be related to him not being able to use PEDs? I'm not sure whether the stricter testing applies to other Orgs than the UFC so correct me on that if it's not the case.

Ryan Jimmo was killed in cold blood, and Suloev had cancer.

Seems like a long shot but the effects PED's have on a fighters ability to recover from injury are well known. Not sure of the effects they have on the cardio vascular system, positive or negative.

Again, rest in piece to the fallen.

Edit: sorry Kimbo not Dada

Last edited:
Two dudes died from a hit and run.

What explains that?

Are you suggesting that using PEDs would prevent deaths? Only on Sherdog.

Saving the thread.

Not really. Nice looking girls, and tits are a strong subject matter to work with, but that video is just not a boner inducer in any way. Maybe it's the music?

There is absolutely no way you genuinely mistook kimbo for dada. Subtle but not subtle enough. yet savage.

what the fuck does a hit and run have to do with the possible PED use of a non-UFC fighter who never tested positive??

I'm not cashing in on those deaths with this thread by any means, genuinely curious whether people feel, say Kimbo for example, his death could be related to him not being able to use PEDs? I'm not sure whether the stricter testing applies to other Orgs than the UFC so correct me on that if it's not the case.

Seems like a long shot but the effects PED's have on a fighters ability to recover from injury are well known. Not sure of the effects they have on the cardio vascular system, positive or negative.

I think it is more like that it is 2016 being the reason for all these deaths. Something about this combination of numbers on a calendar just doesn't sit right with me. No it don't. No sir.

How can Kimbo's death be related to him NOT using steroids? The man had just popped before he died lol

I'm not cashing in on those deaths with this thread by any means
, genuinely curious whether people feel, say Kimbo for example, his death could be related to him not being able to use PEDs? I'm not sure whether the stricter testing applies to other Orgs than the UFC so correct me on that if it's not the case.

I think you are

U know what just delete this thread, if there's a mod who can do that. Cheers

Why because you think stop using steroids will give you a heart attack?

Back