Who's going to UFC Fan Expo and UFC 200?

Oliver Clothesoff

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Just got my Tickets for UFC 200 from UPS. Who's going? Are you planning on checking out the UFC Fan Expo while you're there?

Just got my Tickets for UFC 200 from UPS. Who's going? Are you planning on checking out the UFC Fan Expo while you're there?

Good for you rich guy. I'll be shitposting on Sherdog like a fucking loser and having a serious case of fomo.

Good for you rich guy. I'll be shitposting on Sherdog like a fucking loser and having a serious case of fomo.
Lol. Floor seats baby!!!

AI1DmK09ikDZTbKw30PgK4Z4Af8u1n.png

Last edited:
:( same.

Whoever is going please take pictures with fighters and post them here. I'll be waiting with Cheeto dusted fingers and my 5 cats.

look at this fuckin guy with the fancy commemorative tickets and shit

Same here. Flying out from the Bay Area on Friday afternoon right after work. Never been to a Fan Expo. Really looking forward to seeing some of these guys in person.
Hey im in the bay area. And i see 2 tickets.

Il pm you my info for the plane ticket ;)

what do u even do at the fan expo
seems like a bunch of tapout shirts walking around

I've got tickets for all three cards and the expo. Been planning the trip for a year. Its going to be epic.

I've got tickets for all three cards and the expo. Been planning the trip for a year. Its going to be epic.

This is kind of a bucket list thing for us too. We are staying at the New York New York Hotel which I'm told shares a parking lot with the venue. So hopefully I can just walk over. Never been to a Fan Expo either, so have no idea what to expect.

This is kind of a bucket list thing for us too. We are staying at the New York New York Hotel which I'm told shares a parking lot with the venue. So hopefully I can just walk over. Never been to a Fan Expo either, so have no idea what to expect.
You're as close as you can be. It's a three minute walk. Get a monorail pass to ride from the MGM to the expo at the convention center.

Nah. Way too cheap.

Wait, that's not it.

Nah. Way too poor.

Yeah, that sounds right.

what do u even do at the fan expo
seems like a bunch of tapout shirts walking around
Meet fighters, watch grappling matches, attend seminars, meet other like-minded fans. Mostly just get pictures with fighters. Definitely gonna be more fighters and mma personalities walking around the expo, vegas, and hotels than just those listed to appear.

Meet fighters, watch grappling matches, attend seminars, meet other like-minded fans. Mostly just get pictures with fighters. Definitely gonna be more fighters and mma personalities walking around the expo, vegas, and hotels than just those listed to appear.

How many hours should one set aside for the Expo? We are only going to be there for Saturday so I have to balance my time. Would 4 or 5 hours be enough to get a good look around?

How many hours should one set aside for the Expo? We are only going to be there for Saturday so I have to balance my time. Would 4 or 5 hours be enough to get a good look around?
lol fuck if I know. this will be the first UFC event I've ever gone to. I'm going right from the airport when I land on Friday to the expo. Not sure how much time I'll spend there, if I might try to find a bar or something to watch the TUF finale afterwards.

I imagine 4 or 5 hours would be enough time. Depends on how big the lines are, how many fighters you run into. I wanna get as many pics as possible but idk how much time that will take.

Back