Roids, how much do you actually care?

The Move

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
When someone tests positive for something after a fight, how much do you honestly care? I really couldn't care much less, I'm watching this to be entertained and watching 2 guys panting hard and barely moving at the beginning of the third round isn't entertaining.

Note: I understand health concerns and the fact that rules are there for a reason, I'm not arguing the rules, I'm just saying I don't give a shit when someone gets caught.

Thoughts?

I dont care what the sport is, dont you care about a level playing field? How can you not care about cheating in a sport, conferring an inherent advantage to those who escape detection, that you supposedly care about?

Frankly, I dont care if they hypothetically removed the prohibition against PEDs for everybody because that would at least put everybody on the same playing field... But the way it is now, the playing field is anything but level, and that I do care about.

When someone tests positive for something after a fight, how much do you honestly care? I really couldn't care much less, I'm watching this to be entertained and watching 2 guys panting hard and barely moving at the beginning of the third round isn't entertaining.

Note: I understand health concerns and the fact that rules are there for a reason, I'm not arguing the rules, I'm just saying I don't give a shit when someone gets caught.

Thoughts?

A very simple reason why I care... And it's unwavoring..

If a young fighter did not want to take androgens and marginally safe or unsafe PEDS, in your world he would be forced to either compete clean at an unfair advantage OR bite the bullet and actually do something technically illegal and of course unethical.

All competitions should at least start out with the assumption both competitors are clean. Let cheaters cheat, but at leaSt let there be some deterant to the obvious...

Thoughts?

Only Dopes..take dope :)

You should only be able to choose one of 2. You can either use PEDs or you can weight cut.

Choose wisely.

i know that a lot of fighters do and there is people who dont. idk which side has more, ped users or non-ped users but as long as there is clean and dirty fighters i will always be against it. unfair advantages that can prove dangerous. look at what happened to bispings eye after belfort.

It bothers me that they test for PED's, I wish they'd just let them bang bro.

I want them juiced up and well hydrated.

I care quite a bit.

Cheaters undermine the integrity of the sport and competition in general. Plus, as more guys cheat it tempts guys who otherwise would not have used PEDs to use them.

And the sport needs to protect fighters from themselves.

I see it as I don't care unless...

Either everyone is doing them or no one is doing them.

Plenty....seeing fighters perform at a lower level and/or looking like deflated balloon versions of their PRIDE selves completely ruins their accomplishments for me. I can however respect fighters who have been caught but find a way to clean up and STILL compete with other top level fighters but cases like that are very rare.

If people are so concerned about health then they should not even allow combat sports to happen in the first place. These guys take tons of damage and barely get compensated for it as it is.

I think steroids get a bad vibe because they got demonized in the 80s when idiot body builders and pro wrestlers and Sylvester Stallone movies gave them a bad reputation. Obviously no fighter wants to take that much and look like mariusz pudzianowski. Steroids should be regulated the way other prescription drugs are where people can get them for cheap with a prescription and it evens out the playing field. I know right now the argument is that only really rich guys can get the good steroids that have don't have much of a side effect whereas low level fighters can only afford tainted horse meat

Thoughts?

Well, that's what seperates the elite fighters from everyone else. The willingness to push themself in the gym instead of sticking needles in various body parts.

bitches need help to compete with the best.

a2gvk.jpg

Oh and practicing new skills @Myrddin Wyllt

they should test and impose harsher penalties.

they should also do more to certify products that they deem safe as opposed to letting these guys go buy shit from every upstart retard supplement chef out there.

this is legal.

this is not.

these certifed companies sell these legal products.

everything else is shit. swim at your own risk. 1 violation = 2yr 2 5yr 3 out for good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back