Baby Jay Suspended (As Of March 25th) For 6 Months

Soul On Ice

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

So he can fight soon, no biggie...Nothing else better stop him from banging, bros.

Late September he will be the greatest of all time, which is not too much to ask.

"BJ Penn did not have sex with that woman!" - Kenny Florian

Last edited:
Cheater BJ!

So if you are a famous MMA athlete/person you can "barter" w/ USADA?

Brilliant.
No, if you voluntarily tell them about a possible violation you can get a lesser punishment, Ghey Jesus (not that famous) got the same deal.

Too bad Cole Miller lost, he would have been a perfect tune up and would have made BJ look like it was 2009.

Hopefully Siver can step up.

Do you think that's why he's calling out GSP for MSG ?

USADA continuing to ruin the sport with their micromanagement...

I hope he comes back at 155 in November. I'd like to see him against Gomi, if Gomi loses to Miller next week.

Or maybe he can do a rematch with Matt Serra at LHW.

Do you think that's why he's calling out GSP for MSG ?
post-28035-youre-very-good-you-you-unders-HcoL.gif

BJ Penn will forever be KING NATTY in my eyes...specially after he has fought the Non-Natty KING.

So he can fight soon, no biggie...Nothing else better stop him from banging, bros.

Did he get his mom to testify that he didn't mean it? After all the shit BJ pulled over GreaseGate, hearing this just makes me lose any respect I may have still held for him.

Just retire and stop shitting on your own legacy.

[/QUOTE]So he can fight soon, no biggie...Nothing else better stop him from banging, bros.[/QUOTE]
Oh dear the jokes are a comin

No, if you voluntarily tell them about a possible violation you can get a lesser punishment, Ghey Jesus (not that famous) got the same deal.

No he didnt. not even slightly the same circumstances

I hope he comes back at 155 in November. I'd like to see him against Gomi, if Gomi loses to Miller next week.

Or maybe he can do a rematch with Matt Serra at LHW.
Gomi vs BJ would be fun. Gomi can test Baby Jays chin, make sure it's still made of adamantium.

Back