Sage Northcutt responds to sparring accusations: "I don't know what he's talking about"

I can totally see Sage having one of those epic meltdowns like a child actor has when they grow up and realize thier entire childhood was taken from them by parents living vicariously through their accomplishments.

I hope not though because I like Sage. Seems like a nice guy.

I can totally see Sage having one of those epic meltdowns like a child actor has when they grow up and realize thier entire childhood was taken from them by parents living vicariously through their accomplishments.

I hope not though because I like Sage. Seems like a nice guy.

Nice guys make for the best heel turns :cool:. He's not exactly being rude here but he's a lot less nice than he usually is. I bet Grad responds (already DMed him) in kind. Ariel the instigator will probably give him the platform.

He's gonna have a weird career I can feel it. One of the numerous stories of potential greats stunted by all the outside shit.

I wish him the best but I feel like there's a coke binge, some baby mama drama and an FBI sting that results in a hilarious mugshot in his future. Hope I'm wrong.

I would love to see Sage turning 180 degrees, start throwing F bombs all over the place and all that. A hit and run could be fun too if nobody gets hurt... also coke, lots of coke.

He's gonna have a weird career I can feel it. One of the numerous stories of potential greats stunted by all the outside shit.

I wish him the best but I feel like there's a coke binge, some baby mama drama and an FBI sting that results in a hilarious mugshot in his future. Hope I'm wrong.

I hope you're right!

He says Grad couldn't teach him anything, yet you see Grad teaching him things and correcting him right there in his daddy's video.

Nice guys make for the best heel turns :cool:. He's not exactly being rude here but he's a lot less nice than he usually is. I bet Grad responds (already DMed him) in kind. Ariel the instigator will probably give him the platform.
I could totally get behind Hollywood Sage Northcutt.

You missed the most popcorn potential title of Sage saying his last fight was a fluke and if he were healthy he would have finished Bryan Barberena in the first round. I am disappointed.

You missed the most popcorn potential title of Sage saying his last fight was a fluke and if he were healthy he would have finished Bryan Barberena in the first round. I am disappointed.

That would be a clickbait title for attention, not an accurate representation of the piece of quality journalism I linked. I don't know what you think I am but I am a fair and reasonable poster who presents facts from a neutral POV.

11419287_443845835795948_1464029730_n.jpg

I don't believe SAGE......The smug look in this picture, is who he truly is IRL.

I cant believe people bought that Jon Jones act
Nobody did.

Everybody hated him because of who he was long before he crashed.....

Jon Jones was always hated...The crashes had nothing to do with it.

Doesn't surprise me since Sherdog has subconscious racism.

original interview was a bit better, but Pops pulled him out of the room and said the mic was too harsh on his son's words...

How long before Sage drops the altar boy act and turns full heel like Jon Jones?

Where is the appeal if he behaves like Jon Jones but doesn't have a single top 10 win?
That wouldn't make him a heel but rather a clown.

Where is the appeal if he behaves like Jon Jones but doesn't have a single top 10 win?
That wouldn't make him a heel but rather a clown.

Huh? Lindsey Lohan doesn't have any academy awards or blockbuster movie hits but her meltdown as as fun to watch as anything else. Clowns are awesome.

Back