Can The Super Samoan become UFC HW Champion?

42 yrs old.

Stipe now the champ
(remenber what he did to Hunt last time ?)

Very unlikely.

But hey, Bisping is now a champion.

Hunt power can win him any fight tbh.

the way the HW division plays out, it seems like everyone has a chance of winning the belt at any time. I might stop trying to predict these fights, it's fucking up my success rate...

Yes. Is it likely? no. But he can do it.

Yes he can.

If he beats Brock and gets a title shot afterwards, it's possible. HW is a jungle, and it only takes one punch

That being said he's getting older so he better hurry the fuck up

He can because he can kill any man on Earth with one punch but it's highly unlikely at this point.

He could because of his power but he would need a lucky victory or two

Sure he can, but with losses to JDS, Werdum, and Miocic, it doesn't seem likely.

Dana will never allow it.... he's not athletic looking nor a company shill

Does Mark have what it takes to catch that gold?
Nah. Considering his age and one dimensional skill set, he has hit the peak of where he is going to go. This isn't too bad considering that he had a run in Pride and I never would have expected him to be headlining shows to date.

Yes. It's no more inconceivable than bispings achievement at this stage

No.

One trick ponies can go so far in this day and age.

Look at Fedor. The guy fights exactly like he did in Pride and hasn't improved at all and now look at him.

Same with Hunt.

I'd say the stars would have to align perfectly for him. If, for example, Browne beats Cain, and Reem beats Miocic, I could see Hunt beating Browne and Reem.

But it's very unlikely. I'm not even sure if he can get past Brock.

Either way, I'm still a Hunt fan for life.

Of course... but otherwise, no.

If you don't understand what I mean by that I'm not explaining it. The first step is obviously Lesnar. Then possibly another fight just to get the shot. I don't think they'll give him the shot after he KTFO Lesnar. But you never know.

Imo the first step is this next fight. And the only question that actually matters right now. He has Lesnar at 200.

Back