Joseph Duffy vs Mitch Clarke on July 7th. What are your expectations for Duffy after his last fight?

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Joseph Duffy vs Mitch Clarke on July 7th. What are you expectations of Duffy after his last fight?

I was really hoping Duffy would pan out and be a real title contender but he showed some pretty big holes in his fight with Dustin Poirier. Do you guys feel that it's something that can be fixed or do you feel he may just be a slight notch below championship level?

He's still exciting to watch and i'm a big fan. What are you expectations going into his next fight? The board is definitely a bit more quiet on him since the loss.

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Joseph-Duffy-17052

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Mitch-Clarke-22556

Duffy should win this.

I think he's better everywhere than Mitch.

I still havnt seen him fight I need to check him out later

Mitch would want this on the ground. His stand up is mediocre. Duffy would KO if this fight keeps standing. I'd like to see Duffy Iaquinta after this.

Dustin's been on a tear I think Duffys the only person at 155 he hasn't knocked out. I still think Duffys a good prospect.

Duffy should win this.

I think he's better everywhere than Mitch.

Mitch+Clarke+Brabo+Chokes+Al+Iaquinta+UFC+173.gif

Clarke might have the edge on the ground

Pretty high still. Most taking into consideration that Poirier has been looking outstanding at 155.

If he improves his TDD he can be a top guy. Not his fault that his division is a sharktank.

I don't know if Duffy will be able to handle Clarke's trash talk. He might fight too emotionally and end up caught on the ground.

Duffy has this.

Sure, he lost to Poirier, but he didn't show any signs of being a bad fighter (his TDD was the only real "hole" in his game).

Expect Duffy to continue to look good.

Poirier at 155 is a beast. No shame in losing to that motherfucker. I think he's coming for that belt.

Duffy via body shot tko. Clarke is not all that impressive at all. Chiesa made him look foolish and he isn't very active either.

Back