CM Punk will win. Gall has no game plan.

bettergenes

FTW
Banned
Reaction score
As I see this, we know a bit how Mickey Gall fights, so Duke Roufus will prepare CM Punk with some game plan.
On the contrary, Mickey's coaches have no idea what to expect from CM Punk. They can only base their plan on CM Punk's WWE performances.
My prediction: Punk by flying knee that he learned from Pettis in Round 1.

If I fought Mickey Gall, he wouldn't know what to expect too and he would kick my ass anyway.

Why? Because I'm not a professional fighter. So yeah, there you go.

I wouldnt know what to expect from a 7 year old who was training capoeria either but i still think i could beat him

strong shitpost

What are you talking about? Gall has hundreds of hours of WWE tape to study. He will know exactly what to expect (Diving elbow drop, DDT, Anaconda vise) and be more than prepared for Punk.

What are you talking about? Gall has hundreds of hours of WWE tape to study. He will know exactly what to expect (Diving elbow drop, DDT, Anaconda vise) and be more than prepared for Punk.

Paul Heyman is cornering Punk; Gall leaving the arena in a casket/on a stretcher/in a dumpster/etc.

As I see this, we know a bit how Mickey Gall fights, so Duke Roufus will prepare CM Punk with some game plan.
On the contrary, Mickey's coaches have no idea what to expect from CM Punk. They can only base their plan on CM Punk's WWE performances.
My prediction: Punk by flying knee that he learned from Pettis in Round 1.
giphy.gif

Interested to see if Punk has any kind of skills to go with the game plan

WWE fans turning CM's biggest weakness (he never fought in a cage) into a reason he will win. Nice gymnastics.

Paul Heyman is cornering Punk; Gall leaving the arena in a casket/on a stretcher/in a dumpster/etc.
Lesnar or Punk should really have him in their corner. I would shit myself with laughter I saw or heard him during a fight. After the Brock fight, he can do the interview for him as well. If the UFC is letting WWE guys in, they should embrace it and still go full WWE.

Punk has basically no advantages in this fight.

do u idiots remember last time what happened when you wrote off a wwe champ?

I hope for a double KO. Both guys come off as tools to me.

Back