Future of the MW division?

Future of MW division?

• Bisping will stay the champ for a while.

• Jacare is coming for that belt.

• Silva will get it back.

• Weidman will return as champ.

• Rockhold will get his shit together and come back with a vengeance.

• It's Romero's time to shine.

• MW will continue to change champs constantly.

• Other (specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thuckey

I swear to drunk.. I'm not God.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
What do you think will be the future of the MW division? It is more dynamic than it has ever been, thanks mostly to the fact that Anderson Silva solidified himself at the top for years and years. Since losing the crown, things have been anything but stable.

Weidman seemed to be a worthy successor, for a time. Then of course he lost to Rockhold, who many believed would be the next MW king at least for a few fights. Que the sliding revolving door - it is suddenly BISPING's day in the sun. Or will it be even longer than that?

What do you guys think?

Will Silva make an unlikely comeback? Will Romero, or Jacare take their chance to become kings?

MW champ and contenders gotta get a fight before we see where this belt may end up. Rockhold has the best future as he's younger than most of the top guys and he's already beaten his contemporary in Weidman. Weidman has always had a questionable gas tank and now he's injury prone so its hard to place him in the future. Everyone else is as old as dirt.

changing around more than I do my underwear ..........

Luke is obviously no 2, with wins over Jacare And Weidman. Romero is no 3.

Looks like Bisping beats them all. Hard to say.

If Thiago Santos win Vs Mousasi, he might be the real deal

It's such a strong division. I can see any of the top 5 beating any of the others. Except for Bisping. I know he beat Luke. I saw it. I still can't see him beating Luke lol

Bisping gets smashed in his next fight regardless of his opponent. Rockhold, Chris, Yoel, Jacare are murderers, all of them potential champions, I can see the belt changing between them often.

Jacare is not a destroyer IMO. He's already lost to Rockhold, probably loses to The Chris and lost (albeit controversially) to Romero.

The MW belt will switch owners a lot over the next few years.

Back