Anderson Silva calls out Michael Bisping for rematch

"Well, I could give you million reasons to make the fight against Bisping happen, but the truth is that he is afraid."

Sure he is.

let it go Anderson, you were getting handled until Bisping had a brainfart. Bisping would probably win by stoppage if they fought again

If the fighting thing doesn't work out, Anderson has a promising future as a novelist.

Everybody's lining up for what they believe is an easy fight. Kind of shameful.

"Well, I could give you million reasons to make the fight against Bisping happen, but the truth is that he is afraid."

Sure he is.

That's pretty much the one factor that is definitely NOT the reason lol...

Nick Diaz has a more legit claim to a MW title shot than steroid user Silva.

Bisping put him on his ass twice in the first two rounds. He'd probably finish the job with his newfound confidence, and the souls of Silva fans would vanish.

anderson silva is the guy who needed PEDs vs nick diaz. Other than herb dean shenanigans, silva has no chance especially since andy's jaw is starting to become kinda glass.

He dropped you at least twice when you fought. He isn't scared.... Homie

Sure he is.
Dude hes terrified lol. He wont fight Yoel, Luke, Chris, Jacare, or Anderson. But he wants to fight top 100 Dan Henderson lol.

Back