Where to watch UFC 200 in Jamaica?

James1210

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hey guys, have a question for you. When I planned my trip to Jamaica in January I did not bother to look at dates for UFC cards. Of course, I picked the worst possible time and I will be in Ocho Rios during UFC 200. Does anyone familiar with that area know of any bars that will be showing this? Does anyone know if it is PPV or on free tv there? The hotel we are staying at has spotty wifi according to reviews and in order for my wife not to be pissed off that I am spending a night watching MMA while on vacation I would like to find a cool bar or something to watch it at.

Any help is appreciated!

jamaica-travel-tips.rend.tccom.616.462.jpeg

You wanna watch fuckin UFC here ???

Dat loyalty....

tumblr_n8pjbcLnPA1scti8go5_500.gif

Check the hard rock cafe. That's practically the American embassy everywhere its located.

Even in America.

From trip adviser:

Question was:
UFC, Sports Bar
15 October 2015, 19:18

I want to surprise my husband by finding a bar that will be showing the Ronda Rouse UFC event. We will be staying in Ochos Rios but will travel anywhere in Jamaica to see this event.
It airs on November 14th, does anyone know of a place showing this?
This would be a 1 year wedding anniversary gift to him. Please help!

Answer was:
1. Re: UFC, Sports Bar
16 October 2015, 2:15

Someone answered your other post they said Biggs in montego bay will be playing it but maybe there will be some bar in Ocho Rios playing it too

seems like if these places showed that event theyll def show UFC 200
Good luck TS

Make sure you do Dunns river falls.....its pretty cool. If you want American fast food, there is a Burger King in downtown Ocho Rios. Ask around once you get there and one of the local bars might have the UFC PPV planned.

jamaica-travel-tips.rend.tccom.616.462.jpeg

You wanna watch fuckin UFC here ???

Dat loyalty....

tumblr_n8pjbcLnPA1scti8go5_500.gif
GOAT level post.

BTW... I love UFC as anybody in this forum but I dont think I would be too worried about UFC if I where in fucking Jamaica.

From trip adviser:

Question was:
UFC, Sports Bar
15 October 2015, 19:18

I want to surprise my husband by finding a bar that will be showing the Ronda Rouse UFC event. We will be staying in Ochos Rios but will travel anywhere in Jamaica to see this event.
It airs on November 14th, does anyone know of a place showing this?
This would be a 1 year wedding anniversary gift to him. Please help!

Answer was:
1. Re: UFC, Sports Bar
16 October 2015, 2:15

Someone answered your other post they said Biggs in montego bay will be playing it but maybe there will be some bar in Ocho Rios playing it too

seems like if these places showed that event theyll def show UFC 200
Good luck TS
I'd divorce that bitch on the spot.
Surprise me with a hot Jamaican girl that we going to have a 3some with. Fuck a Rousey.

Jamaica? You'll be long raped and killed before the event starts brah.

GOAT level post.

BTW... I love UFC as anybody in this forum but I dont think I would be too worried about UFC if I where in fucking Jamaica.

The event starts at 10pm. What will you be doing at 10pm in Jamaica that's going to be more enjoyable than watching UFC?

...okay, I see your point.

1.Bill's Place
A sports bar on Main St. which broadcasts all the big U.S. games via satellite television.

2. Little Pub
59 Main St, Ocho Rios · 876-974-5825
The diehard sports fanatic will always find a game or boxing match on satellite,
and there is always some form of live entertainment,
such as DJs turning out dance favorites or live Jamaican musicals,
for patrons at the crowded bar.

http://www.ochoriosonestop.com/nightlife.shtml

Look at this humble bragging white belt.
Come on now, someone asking a question does not mean they are bragging. And if someone talking about their life makes you that jealous, forums arn't the best place to chill out lol.

The event starts at 10pm. What will you be doing at 10pm in Jamaica that's going to be more enjoyable than watching UFC?

...okay, I see your point.
I dont know... drinking something in the beach. I can imagine there would be some cool places to be there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back