Most KO power out of any UFC fighter

Fatback96

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Who in the UFC has the strongest and most accurate punches that would definitively be the #1 GOAT knockout artist??

I was thinking Anthony Johnson and Mark Hunt might be viable.

EDIT: P4P hardest hitters with most accuracy and power

Last edited:
Hendo Homie....

Dan-Henderson-Michael-Bisping_crop_north.jpg

It’d have to be Tank Abbott He hit me in ’96. My first daughter was born in 2000, second daughter born in 2001, and they were born dizzy.

Don Frye when asked the hardest he was ever hit

But as @GearSolidMetal said, Shane Carwin.. Him and Tank are the two that really stand out

The old saying "hit you into next week".. those two literally could

I think the JDS punch is up there at the top.

I was shocked how hard Oliynyk tagged Rosholt, and that wasn't a bad example of one punch power either!

Hunto easily has the most power at this point. I don't know if Carwin hit harder than Hunt does, but he's not around anymore. The only fighter who probably comes close is Nelson. Rumble and everyone else are significantly behind Hunt and Nelson.

Shane Carwin

shane-carwin_gabriel-gonzaga.gif

My first thought as well. It has to be Carwin for me. He had that strange power with those clunky shoulders. He was one of those stumps that hit like a monster truck even with a tap. Hunt is very similar as well. Another guy who you could make a huge argument for. Carwin or Hunt.

tank-abbott-o.gif

He dieded

(Everything about how he lands there i hilarious, right arm, left arm, leg, head, all to cock)

It’d have to be Tank Abbott He hit me in ’96. My first daughter was born in 2000, second daughter born in 2001, and they were born dizzy.

Don Frye when asked the hardest he was ever hit

best of luck in the euro's buddy

Is either Mark Hunt or Dan Henderson.

I was a non-believer respect Dan, but he seems to generate a stupid amount of power in his punches. The KO of Bisping? Well, that was kind of a haymaker. But Shogun II, Fedor and Lombard KOs make no sense at all.

Hunt put HWs out with one punch. Including Roy Nelson.

Back