$500 on LESNAR - UFC 200 Bet Slips - Post 'em here ladies

Meduza

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Time to put your money where your mouth is.

opUotsL.png

WAR LESNAR

Will do later this week.

"Lotto Quebec" release odds on all fight around wednesday.

It's a toss up fight I think. with that I mean that I have no clue, i think Hunt should be the rightfully favorite but I think Lesnar might be able to take him down, and Hunt have been thorough some wars and time is unbeatable when it comes to wearing down on us mortals...

I have no idea who will win that, but if one guy completely dominates the other, it won't be unexpected

I lost so much money during march madness this year that I have not bet since.

I lost all my gambling money last PPV so I'm doing bum $10 bets now. $10 on gadelha, $10 on hunt, $10 on raphael assunção. odds for all these fights look pretty good to me.

I lost all my gambling money last PPV so I'm doing bum $10 bets now. $10 on gadelha, $10 on hunt, $10 on raphael assunção. odds for all these fights look pretty good to me.

I think you just lost 30 bucks buddeh.

i am a lesnar fan for sure, always defended him vs. clowns who never gave him his due respect, but i think the road to him winning the fight has a lot of uncertainties, the much more likely alternative is him face first ko'd - i think hunt should be a bit of a bigger favorite

i am a lesnar fan for sure, always defended him vs. clowns who never gave him his due respect, but i think the road to him winning the fight has a lot of uncertainties, the much more likely alternative is him face first ko'd - i think hunt should be a bit of a bigger favorite
Hunt is the favorite. I think the best possible version of a Brock Lesnar with a 4 year layoff still has to lose to Hunt more often than not. This Lesnar we don't know. We don't know if he isn't about to throw a Bob Sapp, and fold in the very first exchange. It's why I'm betting Hunt at 1.6 for this fight. As you said, lots of uncertainties concerning Lesnar.

Hunt is the favorite. I think the best possible version of a Brock Lesnar with a 4 year layoff still has to lose to Hunt more often than not. This Lesnar we don't know. We don't know if he isn't about to throw a Bob Sapp, and fold in the very first exchange. It's why I'm betting Hunt at 1.6 for this fight. As you said, lots of uncertainties concerning Lesnar.
exactly - im not a better, but that one stands out as good value - esp bc hunt has been fighting recently and performing relatively well, except against recent former / current champs

I wish it would happen so that a bet on Brock would become worth it.

Sorry but I'm not a degenerate gambler.

I've placed 2 other sports bets in my entire life.

Lesnar Mir 1 - Lost $100
Weidman Silva 2 - Won $200

When I go to Vegas, I max out at $100 on roulette and call it a day.

The way I see Lesnar v Hunt going is, 75% chance Lesnar can land the takedown while avoiding a couple strikes. So I like the odds, alot.

And didn't you guys read the post on Lesnar/Hunt stats in Summer Months?
http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/b...and-hunt-is-1-6-in-may-june-july-aug.3274385/

It's virtually a lock for Lesnar.

Will do later this week.

"Lotto Quebec" release odds on all fight around wednesday.
Do you really bet with Loto Q? I didn't even know they had MMA odds. No bet for me on UFC200, I only bet on underdogs that should win (in my opinion) and I haven't seen a good underdog bet for this card.

Why do people always have to pick winners in fights that obviously will end quick? Just bet on the under you fools (or no distance in Tate/Nunes for example)

Why do people always have to pick winners in fights that obviously will end quick? Just bet on the under you fools (or no distance in Tate/Nunes for example)

You have to bet $250 to win $100 if Lesnar v Hunt is over in less than 1.5 rounds.

It's probably a safe bet, knowing Lesnar doesn't sit around to feel out his opponents. but you never know:

dhafir-dada-500-harris-kevin-kimbo-slice-ferguson-bellator-149.jpg

Kimbo v. Dada had a under 1.5 of -500.

I don't want a steak dinner.

I want this to pay for my tickets to go see UFC 204 @ MSG

Back