200 is coming time to start talking about 205

Sonny Qc

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
What is your "dream" card.

Mine

Jones Vs Rumble (205 title)
Gsp Vs Silva (don't care, still want to see it)
Lawler Vs Wonderboy (170 title)
Edgar Vs Holloway (145 title)
Weidman Vs Romero

Thought?

That would be an insanely stacked card better than 200, I don't care if GSP and Silva aren't what they used to be I'd still be really stoked to watch them finally fight.

NO LET'S TALK 200 INSTEAD. GET HYPED

tnWUyVs.jpg

That would be an insanely stacked card better than 200, I don't care if GSP and Silva aren't what they used to be I'd still be really stoked to watch them finally fight.
yep that would be stacked, don't "really" believe they will put that much on it tho. :(

yep that would be stacked, don't "really" believe they will put that much on it tho. :(

Realistically it will be Jones vs Rumble with Frankie (if he beats Aldo) vs Holloway
and Weidman vs Rockhold 2

So I hear UFC 210 is going to be good, first event under the new ownership.

The main event will be the most famous Chinese body builder against ten sweatshop children.

Just Bleed.

So I hear UFC 210 is going to be good, first event under the new ownership.

The main event will be the most famous Chinese body builder against ten sweatshop children.

Just Bleed.

Finally, the wait is over.

Finally, the wait is over.
The Time Is Now,

And fear not PC crowd - its not as horrific a one sided beat down as you may imagine - I am sure our new overlords will arm the children with small stabbing implements.

Add Diaz vs Maia or Condit

Realistically it will be Jones vs Rumble with Frankie (if he beats Aldo) vs Holloway
and Weidman vs Rockhold 2

yep.

The UFC could sell out in no time the Bell Center in Montreal or the brand new arena here in Quebec.

+ PPV number for Gsp always been very good for them.
They don't really need to stack a card for his return.

Last edited:
What is your "dream" card.

Mine

Jones Vs Rumble (205 title)
Gsp Vs Silva (don't care, still want to see it)
Lawler Vs Wonderboy (170 title)
Edgar Vs Holloway (145 title)
Weidman Vs Romero

Thought?
props on Weidy/Yoel. That's the right fight to make, none of this Rockhold rematch shit or title shot coming off that beatdown

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back