Weidman needs a taste of reality

mmmjojo

Tapped in 1.3 secs
@Brown
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/6/2...sping-and-chris-weidman-trade-ped-accusations

First of all, he's still trying so hard to get a shot against Bisping that now they're both hurling PED accusations (getting lame already tbh) at each other on twitter. The thing the Chris doesn't realize is that no one really cares about the guy. He seems to think that he's a draw and that the UFC is fair. Is he a good fighter? Sure, but when has that mattered. The UFC is going to go with whatever puts more money in their pockets and if that means putting in the "13th ranked" guy in there against Bisping, then that's what they're going to do. I hope he figures out that his pretentious attitude isn't gonna get him anywhere. If the UFC really thought he was draw, he woulda gotten the 1st call without Dana letting the rumor mill take off.

Dude, seriously:

nrgYQ5o.jpg

Before champion: "WEIDMAN COME AT ME BRUH, MY FIRST TITLE DEFENSE IS GONNA BE VERSUS YOU"
After champion: "WEIDMAN GET IN LINE BRUH, YOU ARE NOT WORTHY"

People who can't understand this are fucking stupid. Of course the Chris is gonna poke Bisping for it.

I still think Weidman beat everybody not name Rockhold tbh...

Wiedman is the best in the division right now, even if he is not champ.

Well I care about the Chris.

I also think he is the biggest draw in MW today and that he is the best fighter in that division.

Before champion: "WEIDMAN COME AT ME BRUH, MY FIRST TITLE DEFENSE IS GONNA BE VERSUS YOU"
After champion: "WEIDMAN GET IN LINE BRUH, YOU ARE NOT WORTHY"

People who can't understand this are fucking stupid. Of course the Chris is gonna poke Bisping for it.
Bisping and his fanboys are scared to put him in with any legit contender, they know he will lose that belt in his first defense. They cool with him fighting a 45 year old thats 3 - 3 in his last six lol.

eb7b427e96431c13610675f35a5ecbdfc84b5333fd5d302caea6bbe11e802f3c.jpg
Bisping and his fanboys are scared to put him in with any legit contender, they know he will lose that belt in his first defense. They cool with him fighting a 45 year old thats 3 - 3 in his last six lol.

I like Bisping but shit has gone too far on here. I did a thread once talking about this obvious case of foul supporting. Wastelanded though.

:>

Weidman thinks he is important because he is from New York.

This guy thinks he deserves a title shot? LMFAO...I don't give a damn if bisping talked about him before being champ, I don't want to see fucking weidman have the title as hostage.

Tired of the same people fighting for the damn title.

Let Hendo,Nick Diaz,Yoel Romer,Jacare,etc fight for the title before fucking weidman!!!!!!!!!!

The Chris is going to come back with a vengeance regardless of who he fights next. He definitely has what it takes to once again be de besst and shampion of ooh eff see. Is normal, thas eet.

This is a prime example how one left hook can change anything.
With Bisping as the Champ now there are like 5 fighters that will get a shot before Weidman.

You have the 3 money fights, Hendo, Diaz, GSP and you have at least two guys in front of him from a "sport/ranking" point of view with Jacare and Rockhold.

Weidman should work on getting a few wins ASAP, because I cant see him getting a shot anytime soon unless he gets wins.

I like Bisping but shit has gone too far on here. I did a thread once talking about this obvious case of foul supporting. Wastelanded though.

:>
Some mods are rabbit Bisping fans on here as well. Jackonfire for example and Chungli. I know its getting ridiculous around here. It will end once he fights in his first defense and gets schooled.

Weidman needs to fight Romero, Rockhold, or a silva again for ts.

You've got a point, but he's still his dad's boy and nothing could change that. Heartwarming.

Weidman didnt deserve Rochold rematch in the first place. Weidman vs Romero for next title shot. Rockhold is 2 wins away from TS, imo

But Bisping should fight Jacare

Weidman needs to fight Romero, Rockhold, or a silva again for ts.

Who said anything about me? I honestly don't care who's next because the only 2 fighters deserving are Jacare and Weidman. But I don't make the fights. I'm not a fan of Dana's decisions but what can anyone do, including Chris? He's gonna have to take it like the rest of us. He's obviously not getting the next title shot so stop bitching about it. The worst thing that happened to Weidman, besides being injured again, was Bisping winning and Hendo turning back time on the same card.

Wait a sec..hold on here. This is Sherdog and everyone knows
Whineman was the greatest MW of all time then he traded his g.o.a.t status to Luke who then traded it to Bisping which not even the most retarded Sherdoggie believes.

Weidman vastly overrates his value because hes from NY and in his eyes, is the man who "broke" Silva. He, like a lot of us, thought Silva was the best, now he feels he's the best and should be treated as such.

Sadly that's not reality. Chris's a great fighter in a loaded division who looked way off in his most recent fight. Bisping is gonna enjoy this and dangle that title in front of EVERYONE, regardless of what he said pre/post fight. And he's immune to the criticism and hating after the H-bomb. When he decides what's best for him he'll sign, and Chris is gonna have to grind his teeth until then.

People talk about Rockholds saltiness. But I would put Weidman's sodium level up there with anyones.

Back