@Brown
Reaction score
Are you making a party?
tumblr_lywzv6fx3G1qcwph1o1_500.gif

Watching the world burn?

o66.gif

Alone?

giphy.gif

Seriously. Will you watch the 3 days? only UFC 200? Only main events?

Talk to me Sherdoggers

In despair after losing all my money on roulette.

I'm watching it by streaming fights the next day, fucking illegally.

Watching it on TV bruh. On the interwebz

Me and two friends at my place. Ultra HD, 70inch TV. Boxing beforehand, UFC at midnight. Food all evening.

Cannot wait.

I'll be drinking Coors lite with my friends and family because bud lite won't pay me nothin' sit down and enjoy some good fights and enjoy a historic night in UFC history.

Me and two friends at my place. Ultra HD, 95inch TV. Boxing beforehand, UFC at midnight. Food all evening.

Cannot wait.

I'll watch all 3 events the day after they are on, was gonna stay up until 6am when it was Conor v Diaz but not now.

Taking our butts to vegas for a fightcation to watch it live! Can't wait.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Going to a friends house. Most of the time, I stream them or go to a sportsbar, but this is one of those epic cards where you want to surrround yourself with people you enjoy being around to share the moment.

The last card I bought, I accidently ordered it in Spanish. It was unbearable, so I found a stream and used the audio from that off my laptop and muted the TV. It was off sync a bit, but it worked. Still get shit for that.

Me and two friends at my place. Ultra HD, 100inch TV. Boxing beforehand, UFC at midnight. Food all evening.

Cannot wait.

Me and two friends at my place. Ultra HD, 70inch TV. Boxing beforehand, UFC at midnight. Food all evening.

Cannot wait.

Food all evening is a must when watching the fights haha

I came into this thread to;

A) Thank you for the eye irritating gif that popped up on my home page news feed. That stupid thing will probably give someone brain cancer.

and

B) block TS.

Thanks, have a nice day.

RDA/Alvarez and TUF finale by myself at home most likely. UFC 200 with a bunch of friends at a nearby bar.

Back