If you could go shopping w n e MMA fighter

Conor because he'd buy me all kinds of #sillyasssuits

I'd hit up some record stores and maybe a hobby shop with Barnett, dude is a badass metal head who also loves RPGs. It would be a killer day.

Wanderlei Silva

Ronda brah. I would buy her a catsuit and do some amphetamines.

Conor. Dude spends money like water and I bet we'd have an awesome time.

Wanderlei Silva

u would have fun
n692618680_137548_5902.jpg

Gina Carano, even at the plus-sized clothing stores.

Games or Grenade Launchers?
Ha, this reminds me of when I was kid. I grew up in a military family, and when a friend tried telling me about RPGs for the first time I was super fucking confused because I only knew that acronym to mean rocket propelled grenade.

Current fighters I would go with Bellator fighter Anastasia Yankova
so I could assist her in the dressing room
th
th

I'd also always go with my girl Gina as well

piccit_gina_carano___mma_fighter_328773084.gif

who would it be and why ?

Hunt, he;s the guy who is rich enough to afford to buy me a freebie, nice enough to do it, and geek enough to get me an awesome new Asus ROG Laptop or some such.

Hunt, he;s the guy who is rich enough to afford to buy me a freebie, nice enough to do it, and geek enough to get me an awesome new Asus ROG Laptop or some such.

I think he'd prolly take you out to sushi... then he'd eat sushi for 8 hours.

Then he'd go home and sleep.

Ha, this reminds me of when I was kid. I grew up in a military family, and when a friend tried telling me about RPGs for the first time I was super fucking confused because I only knew that acronym to mean rocket propelled grenade.

Especially in Barnett's case because I know he plays Magic the Gathering but he would totally look at home with a rocket launcher over his shoulder.

Back