Paige VanZant is the Inspiration for a Harlequin Romance Series Heroine

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
A little about Kylie Scott

"Before she was on DANCING WITH THE STARS this past spring, Paige VanZant was the persona and looks that I modeled my heroine after. It's hard for me to post a picture of a heroine. Normally, they're more vague and because of that end up being more relatable (at least for me).

Kylie Scott is a former teen model who fell for the wrong guy. Quickly married. Quickly divorced. Readers will discover why in the prologue. She had to quickly learn how to take care of herself and that's where Paige's inspiration came into the story.

I love Kylie as a unique character who wants to protect the people who she cares about. She's certainly not helpless and definitely thinks out of the box."

Maybe this will lead to groups of Harlequin romance readers ordering UFC pay-per-views when VanZant is scheduled to fight? :)

giphy.gif

Needs MOAR sweaty shirtless man on the cover.

It is so funny that public libraries carry books like this for weird ladies to jill off to. I guess this one is better than 50 Shades of Grey though.

Should have used Elias Theodorou as the cover model.

What a dorky way to try to promote her book.

A little about Kylie Scott

"Before she was on DANCING WITH THE STARS this past spring, Paige VanZant was the persona and looks that I modeled my heroine after. It's hard for me to post a picture of a heroine. Normally, they're more vague and because of that end up being more relatable (at least for me).

Kylie Scott is a former teen model who fell for the wrong guy. Quickly married. Quickly divorced. Readers will discover why in the prologue. She had to quickly learn how to take care of herself and that's where Paige's inspiration came into the story.

I love Kylie as a unique character who wants to protect the people who she cares about. She's certainly not helpless and definitely thinks out of the box."

Makes sense...PVZ is actually the inspiration for a lot of things I do. Particularly with my hands.
81028.jpg

Back