cm punk draw power

saberd

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
will he be any draw? i mean he signed to fight long ago but hasnt fought will anybody actually care?

Wrestling fans don't forget, especially since he hasn't been back on the scene these past couple of years. He was popular and he's probably missed...they'll flock to his first and last UFC fight.

Wrestling fans don't forget, especially since he hasn't been back on the scene these past couple of years. He was popular and he's probably missed...they'll flock to his first and last UFC fight.
Couldn't have said it better myself. Bravo.

I will care, and I never watched WWE. CM Punk seems like a cool dude and it will be fun to watch.
I don't know about his drawing skills though. I've heard he is good in MS paint.

He'll be a big draw, but not as much as he would've been if he was maineventing in Chicago.

But the whole purpose of bringing Punk in is so other fighters benefit from this increased spotlight.

There will be media attention I guess. Mickey Gall will likely make more money if he keeps it an even fight.

I'm surprised gsp hasn't said he's open to fighting cm punk...yet

Im more intrested in seeing Gall getting fights and see how he does in the UFC.

He wasn't a PPV draw in WWE though WWE was drawing less and less before they ditched the PPV model for the network anyhow.

He has 2.6M Twitter followers you goof, he's a needle mover.

Dat needle will be movin' off the charts!

I've been recognizing his athletic ability & heart to do MMA on the Sherdog board... but if we're just talking about moving the needle? Please man...

punk 8.jpg

I talked to one of my neighbors the other night and he's a big wrestling fan but doesn't know much about MMA. Still, he knew when and who Punk is fighting. Also he believes that Punk is a legit martial arts badass. He plans to watch.

He was also wasted

holyspace cow

evolution have reunited on sherdog
cm punk gonna have to form the straight edge society with michael mcdonald and jon jones

He doesn't have the drawing skills of Yugi. No heart of the cards on his side.

Im more intrested in seeing Gall getting fights and see how he does in the UFC.

What is the deal with Gall? Was he brought in just so Punk could fight a guy in the UFC who also lacked experience.

He has 2 pro fights, one in the UFC (against a guy who was making his pro debut in the UFC after an 0-1 amateur career. Who gets a fight in the UFC after going 0-1 in his amateur career?).

His other pro MMA fight was in "Dead Serious MMA" against a guy who also was making his pro debut, after going 2-2 in his amateur career.

Last edited:
I talked to one of my neighbors the other night and he's a big wrestling fan but doesn't know much about MMA. Still, he knew when and who Punk is fighting. Also he believes that Punk is a legit martial arts badass. He plans to watch.

He was also wasted

Do you steal his WIFI? I bet it is really easy to guess his passwords.

He was also wasted
There is the answer. Drunk neighbors everywhere will be watching.

DEIf2.gif

Back