Cerrone's next WW fight

Evangelion

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Man did he look impressive against Cote. He will probably get a top 15 opponent and one with a name.

Cerrone vs Gunnar would be fun. As would Cerrone vs Magny

Man did he look impressive against Cote. He will probably get a top 15 opponent and one with a name.

Cerrone vs Gunnar would be fun. As would Cerrone vs Magny
Alternatively bump a previously done thread and just read the comments

A bit soon, but Cowboy looked liked an absolute beast against Cote.

Probably the most impressive jump up in weight class I've ever seen (though not sure this is his first time at WW). He should definitely get a top 15 minimum. Top 5-10 if he wants that level of competition so soon.

Crazy how neither Cerrone nor Dustin Poirier were considered particularly big punchers at 155 and 145 respectively, but both seem to be throwing serious heat after moving up a weight class. Most guys don't carry their power up in weight, but these two seem to be bigger punchesrsat the heavier class than they were the lighter class. Don't see that often.

I want Cerrone VS Larkin

Santiago_Ponzinibbio_vs._Lorenz_Larkin_vk.com_wealon.gif

giphy.gif

Matt Browne, after he runs through Elenburger.

One of these three:
#9 Dong Hyun Kim
#11 Gunnar Nelson
#13 Tarec Saffiedine

Cowboy vs Nick Diaz
Cowboy vs Brown/Ellenberger W
Cowboy vs Magny

Personal fav would be watching Cowboy whoop on Gunnar.

Would have been good to see Khabib wreck him, but he lost his chance.

Cowboy vs Nelson sounds good

Matt Brown, Gunnar Nelson, Nick Diaz

Those 3 names are all very suitable choices for me. I think he'd struggle badly against Nick Diaz, but it is possible that if he fought smart and tore up Nick's legs very strategically that he could win a decision. It would be a fun fight none the less though.

Brown and Cowboy would be a barn burner for the ages. Enough said.

Him and Gunnar Nelson would be very interesting technical battle I'd like to see play out. I think Cowboy's chances in this one would be the greatest as Gunnar fights sort of timid sometimes and keeps his hands down to much and ends up taking shots that he shouldn't. Cowboy will make you pay for doing that to often. I think that Cowboy should be able to win a decision in this fight.

I like this fight vs Gunnar even though I wanted Kim vs Gunnar to happen.

edit :
Gunnar vs DHK
Story vs Cowboy

sounds good to me.

Matt Brown or Neil Magny; might as throw him the deep end.

Back