Lineker vs Garbrandt

120wrestling

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Someone tell the UFC to make this fight finally, Garbrandt went from being a prospect that was fun to watch...but has transformed into a whiny priss as of late.

Would love to see Hands of stone touch him a bit and humble him a little. Almeida's chin was solid but he had a tendency to get dropped in certain fights.

Lineker's chin is retardedly strong and his hands are stupid heavy. Cody has already been KO'ed stiff before, and everyone knows that chins can't recover...only striking defense can. If Lineker hits him once on the chin, Cody will be too disoriented to know whats up.

Someone's salty, Lineker bout to lose to Mayday anyway

Garbrandt may not be the most likeable dude but he can fight. He's top 5 and you know it.

Garbrandt to fight winner of Lineker vs McDonald

Someone's salty, Lineker bout to lose to Mayday anyway

I like Mcdonalds a lot, but the only thing he'll be touching against Lineker...is his butt to the canvas. Calling for atleast 4 knockdowns in the fight for Lineker. Possibly a TKO finish by the 3rd

Garbrandt may not be the most likeable dude but he can fight. He's top 5 and you know it.
How do we know that Cody is top 5? I have only seen him twice,and the fights were short. I think he needs someone who can strike with him,but he just wants Carraway then Cruz for the belt!!

I just told the UFC to make this fight so it's going to happen at UFC 203.

Mayday is a sleeper in the bantamweight division right now, after he beats lineker a fight with Garbrandt will be great.

How do we know that Cody is top 5? I have only seen him twice,and the fights were short. I think he needs someone who can strike with him,but he just wants Carraway then Cruz for the belt!!

Stfu and give him his due. Sherdog was picking Almeida over him like crazy and he tooled him.

So since you have only seen him fight twice other people that have seen him fight more should discredit his skills? He is 9-0 with 8KOs(4-0 UFC w/3KOs), and Almeida was considered one of the most dangerous strikers in the division, and Cody starched him. I'm not saying the guy is my favorite but he has legit skills for sure.

Mayday is a beast but hes been out for too long, hoping hes not gunshy else he'll be going to sleep. But i'd love to see lineker vs garbrandt as a #1 contender bout, it would be a very violent fight

Man, bantamweight is starting to get good.

Garbrandt vs Lineker is good, or MacDonald. Or caraway. Shit man, there are no bad options

Linekar-Garbrandt is the fight to make. Who wouldn't want to see that?
John+Lineker+Stops+Alptekin+Ozkilic+UFN+Cerrone+vs+Miller.gif

cx7JMJI.gif

john-lineker-vs-francisco-rivera-brawl.gif

McDonald is a top tier sniper when he is on form.

I'd love to see him and Cody fight

Back