Raquel Pennington VS Elizabeth Phillips set for UFC 202!

tucan89

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This was announced by ufcnewsalerts on instagram, trying to share the link for the sauce but it's not letting copy/paste for some reason lol my bad

Anyways interesting match up imo and not in a good way. Rocky is on a 2 fight win streak and is gonna fight someone who's 1-2 in the UFC and that win is over Jessamyn Duke lol although I feel like Liz Phillips could easily be 2-1 if it wasn't for judging.

I felt like they would give Rocky a step up in competition for her next fight, seems like a step down imo. Maybe there trying to bring her along slowly.

Thoughts??.....if any lol

Last edited:
This was announced by ufcfightnews on instagram, trying to share the link for the sauce but it's not letting copy/paste for some reason lol my bad

Anyways interesting match up imo and not in a good way. Rocky is on a 2 fight win streak and is gonna fight someone who's 1-2 in the UFC and that win is over Jessamyn Duke lol although I feel like Liz Phillips could easily be 2-1 if it wasn't for judging.

I felt like they would give Rocky a step up in competition for her next fight, seems like a step down imo. Maybe there trying to bring her along slowly.

Thoughts??.....if any lol

Elizabeth also nearly got beat down and nearly submitted by Duke in the last round of their fight iirc.

I did expect a higher ranked opponent for Pennington, though to be fair the win over Correia wasn't the most convincing and she had long stretches of inactivity during it.

Well, hopefully Pennington turns it into a scrap.

I can't picture who Elizabeth is

Is Phillips that older chick?

Edit
For some reason I thought she was that Marion Reneau lady that Holm fought before Ronda.

I remember Phillips now she looked unimpressive against friggin Jessamyn Duke. Pennington has this.

Last edited:
A Raiders fan would care about two girls with losing records

Elizabeth Phillips

ChTnf1JWwAErgmQ.jpg

Is Phillips that older chick?

Edit
For some reason I thought she was that Marion Reneau lady that Holm fought before Ronda.

I remember Phillips now she looked unimpressive against friggin Jessamyn Duke. Pennington has this.

I think she had a nip slip in that fight.

A Raiders fan would care about two girls with losing records

Is this suppose to be some sort of diss or something?? Looks like you cared just enough to click and comment tho huh?!? I find it funny when people do that here

This was announced by ufcfightnews on instagram, trying to share the link for the sauce but it's not letting copy/paste for some reason lol my bad

I don't see that announcement there now, nor have I found the announcement elsewhere.

Is this suppose to be some sort of diss or something?? Looks like you cared just enough to click and comment tho huh?!? I find it funny when people do that here

A raiders fan would care about my shitty comment 49ers FO LIFE!

Elizabeth also nearly got beat down and nearly submitted by Duke in the last round of their fight iirc.

I did expect a higher ranked opponent for Pennington, though to be fair the win over Correia wasn't the most convincing and she had long stretches of inactivity during it.

Well, hopefully Pennington turns it into a scrap.
Was that the fight where her top came off and everybody saw her boobs?

Elizabeth Phillips is definitely a step way down, and this match up makes zero sense to me. They should have matched her up with GDR imo

Was that the fight where her top came off and everybody saw her boobs?

Yep, I think it happened twice in the fight. One time was during the late third round armbar attempt.

A raiders fan would care about my shitty comment 49ers FO LIFE!

Wow lol 9ers huh bruh. Now we're u a fan before 2010 or one of those many bandwagoners after they started winning? Can't wait to watch your boy Kap tear it up this season lol

Back