cain vs travis vs werdum who wins

FrankensteinMMA

Sookies boyfriend
@Brown
Reaction score
based on how both cain and travis browned fought werdum...who do you think will win against a rematch with werdum?
and who wins between cain and browne at UFC 200?

Last edited:
Cain beats both easy if he is on good shape.

He was fat as fuck against Werdum. Never saw him look so bad. Cormier would be proud.

I think Cain beats Browne, but Browne is definitely capable of knocking him the fuck out if he gets careless at all.

Cain probably also has a better chance against Werdum. Truth be told, if Werdum doesn't return to the form he showed against Cain and in his run to the title, they'd both beat him.

A better question would be who wins between Cain vs Werdum vs JDS. It's almost like a stylistic game of rock-paper-scissors.

Cain beats both easy if he is on good shape.

He was fat as fuck against Werdum. Never saw him look so bad. Cormier would be proud.
Why do you think he was a fat man? the layoff?

I think he looked the same just outdated and as always poor striking defence...and horrible abilty to defend the thai clinch and closing the distance.

do you think he will be fat again?

Who is reffing this fight? If Big John is then Travis might be at a disadvantage.....eyepokes and all ;)

Why do you think he was a fat man? the layoff?

I think he looked the same just outdated and as always poor striking defence...and horrible abilty to defend the thai clinch and closing the distance.

do you think he will be fat again?

He looks to be in good shape in the most recent pic I saw of him. Or at least better than he looked in his last fight. Anyways, it's a good thing for him.

He looked bigger against Werdum, but that was because he was out of shape, kinda like Hunt. When he is on good shape, we know what he looks like, even some LHW fighters look bigger than him.

Because of that he lost his speed advantage. That and the fact that he didn't fought in so long made him look bad in that fight.

But then again, he is coming for this Browne fight after some time without fighting again, so who knows. Cain 2 losses was when he was coming from a layoff.

Cain can only attack Travis who can only attack werdum?

I can see Werdum and Browne teaming up against Cain in this triple threat match up.

Need Rockhold to distract Herb Dean so Cormier can pass Cain a steel chair. His only chance.

in a triple threat?

i think browne

They both lose.Although i don't think brown will be able to fight after cain.Cain will take out all his frustrations on him and send honda back to schaub!
sounds like days of our lives the mma episode

Back