Your UFC 200 main card predictions...

danny23

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Light Heavyweight-Daniel Cormier(c)vs.Jon Jones (ic)

Heavyweight-Brock Lesnar vs.Mark Hunt

Women's Bantamweight-Miesha Tate (c)vs Amanda Nunes

Featherweight-José Aldo vs.Frankie Edgar

Heavyweight-Cain Velasquez vs.Travis Browne

who you got?

cain, aldo, tate, hunt, jones. cheering for cain, aldo, nunes, hunt, cormier. I hope Cain beats the shit out of Travis and pokes his eye too.

Cormier via UD
Lesnar via UD
Tate via UD
Aldo via UD
Velasquez via TKO

I know I know, a lot of UDs but I think these fights will go the distances and they would be good fights. Plus, who wants a quick finish on this card anyway.

DC by wall and stall or some other boring decision shit

Hunt via death by decapitation

Tate via last second pull-out-the-ass submission

Frankie by a split decision

Browne by Cain getting injured

Am I doing this right sherbros?

Cormier via UD
Lesnar via UD
Tate via UD
Aldo via UD
Velasquez via TKO

I know I know, a lot of UDs but I think these fights will go the distances and they would be good fights. Plus, who wants a quick finish on this card anyway.
if Nunes manages to take it to a decision I'll be very impressed with her.

Jones, TKO or Sub
Hunt, Walkoff KO
Cupcake, UD
Aldo, KO
Cain, TKO

Jones via decision in a close fight
Brock via F5
Aldo via decision
WMMA via no one cares
Browne via TKO

Jones by UD
Hunt by RD 1 TKO
Tate by RD 4 TKO
Aldo by UD
Cain by UD

DC via split decision or possible TKO

Hunt via TKO

Tate via UD

Aldo via UD

Cain via TKO

Brock Lesnar via Brutal Ground and Pound

Jones via decision in a close fight
Brock via F5
Aldo via decision
WMMA via no one cares
Browne via TKO
WMMA via no one cares?
Really? I don't get why people disregard WMMA. What because it's women competing? You insecure about something?

Hey, you got DC with the upset. How do you see the match going?

I think DC is primarily going to try and keep it in boxing range, and may attack with some leg kicks. But him bringing in a pro kick-boxer makes me think he may avoid trying to wrestle with Jon as much, and try to outspeed / outland him from mid-range, if he can keep it there.

Cormier via UD
Lesnar via UD
Tate via UD
Aldo via UD
Velasquez via TKO

I feel like all of them could go to decision and either way so it's hard to predict,except for Lesnar vs Hunt.I expect a finish in that one.

I think DC is primarily going to try and keep it in boxing range, and may attack with some leg kicks. But him bringing in a pro kick-boxer makes me think he may avoid trying to wrestle with Jon as much, and try to outspeed / outland him from mid-range, if he can keep it there.

With the way MMA has been going for the past year now, I wouldn't be surprised if you turned out to be right.

I feel like all of them could go to decision and either way so it's hard to predict,except for Lesnar vs Hunt.I expect a finish in that one.
I see Lesnar taking Hunt down and GNPing him for all 3 rounds. Lesnar would be stupid to try and stand with Hunt.

Think- Jones, Lesnar, Tate, Edgar, Cain

Cheering- Jones (not a damn clue why, he's pretty much scum of the earth), Hunt, Tate, Aldo, don't care

Daniel Cormier vs.Jon Jones - JONES.

Brock Lesnar vs.Mark Hunt - BROCK (but this fight is so hard to predict, Hunt can win for sure).

Miesha Tate vs Amanda Nunes - TATE.

José Aldo vs.Frankie Edgar - EDGAR.

Cain Velasquez vs.Travis Browne - CAIN .

Back