Chandler: 'I think this sport needs more people like' Sage Northcutt

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/6/2...-more-people-like-sage-northcutt-ufc-mma-news

When-He-Candid-About-His-Needs.gif

I agree. Sage seems like a good ambassador for the sport and a company man. He's a promoter's dream. His last loss definitely took some wind out of his sails but I feel like he's still a promising prospect.

You can grate Cheese on his abs and he has a lovely smile. The whole world needs more Sage Northcutt, let alone mma.

The sport needs more Michael Chandlers if anything. Dude is a savage, that was a fucking beautiful KO punch.

Attachments

• 2016-06-26-16-05-32--1107960317.jpg
    2016-06-26-16-05-32--1107960317.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 1
I think the sport doesnt need more privileged/mentally weak white bois born with a silver spoon in their mouth and given contracts they dont deserve.

Of course he does, he would then have a lot of opponents he can strangle from their half guard.

Last edited:
I agree. Sage seems like a good ambassador for the sport and a company man. He's a promoter's dream. His last loss definitely took some wind out of his sails but I feel like he's still a promising prospect.
The sport most definitely doesn't need more company men. And it certainly doesn't need fighters getting undeserved marketing pushes based upon having a good look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back