Lauzon v Sanchez FOTN at UFC 200

TankAbbott4Eva

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
There's no way this fight won't be an absolute barnburner, both guys probably past their best but it's a great fun matchup and I think will be fight of the night, what say you?

A 100%

8rWSPVW.gif

Match-up.

Yeah, FOTN contender for sure, but damn if they ain't got a lot of competition on this card!

Could easily be a headliner on a Fox show.

upload_2016-6-26_18-38-49.png

It's probably the one fight on the card I have zero interest in but I hope it delivers what people want from it.

There's no way this fight won't be an absolute barnburner, both guys probably past their best but it's a great fun matchup and I think will be fight of the night, what say you?

I'm a huge fan of both fighters and been following them from day 1. Hope they destroy each other and have fun :)

fights like 100 events too late

UFC 200 gives me a nice warm, fuzzy feeling inside and this fight is a part of that. Will be a classic!

Miller/Gomi and Dillashaw/Assuncao are strong contenders as well. The first fight between TJ and Raph was FOTN.

It will probably be decent. Don't get yourself over hyped about it. Sanchez idea of fighting involves mostly hoping his opponents hurt their hands on his skulls

It's probably the one fight on the card I have zero interest in but I hope it delivers what people want from it.
I can't even breath with disbelief in your post. Haha

I'm speechless. I can't think of anything clever, funny, sarcastic, intuitive or anything to say. Maybe you haven't paid much attention to either of them lately.

Just maybe spend a few hourz & go back & watch their previous fights.

Praying for a Lauzon win. I see a bloody fight and hopefully J-Lau pulling off a late sub in the 3rd.

Haha... Sorry... @touchedbyjab said ya'll were watching the Lauzon Sanchez fight together & I put 2 + 2 together & thought I'd ask.

I love your posts. I'm so glad you recently joined!

View attachment 111725

No problem. We will be all watching that shit together lol at least in spirit!
Yeah, I've been creeping sherdog for a while but decided to open an account although I'm not really good at words :)

Back