Ufc 100 > ufc 200

filthynumber1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
A card with gsp and brock on it is biggest ufc event in history and always will be. The ufcs two biggest cash cows and star power were gsp and brock and they were both on 100. Simple as that
Don't get me wrong, I'm pumped for 200 big time but it doesn't match up in star power as 100. Brock star power in ufc nowadays is a big ? (It's been 5 years) and JJ/DC/tate/Cain don't have it Imo

Still gonna watch the shit out of it and enjoy every minute
Just sayin ufc 100 was bigger

Discuss

Or do what we normally do on sherdog and that is flame/insult etc...:)

If your looking at straight draw power of individuals id have to agree.

But if your looking at quality of fights ufc 200 eats ufc 100 for fucking breakfast.

A card with gsp and brock on it is biggest ufc event in history and always will be. The ufcs two biggest cash cows and star power were gsp and brock and they were both on 100. Simple as that
Don't get me wrong, I'm pumped for 200 big time but it doesn't match up in star power as 100. Brock star power in ufc nowadays is a big ? (It's been 5 years) and JJ/DC/tate/Cain don't have it Imo

Still gonna watch the shit out of it and enjoy every minute
Just sayin ufc 100 was bigger

Discuss

Or do what we normally do on sherdog and that is flame/insult etc...:)

UFC 100 was special indeed. UFC 200 is more stacked and better, In my opinion. We all have opinions, that's what makes, this forum so fucking great!

In terms of attracting people via star power yes.
Via fights 200 is simply on another level.
Akiyama vs Belcher was main card on UFC 100, and even though it was a great fight, we have plenty of more quality on the prelims this time around.

Who the fuck cares which is better, just sit back and enjoy!

Are-You-Not-Entertained-Gladiator.gif

Hard to compare the two since 200 hasn't happened yet.

On paper 200 looks better IMO, but you never know.

how on earth do people STILL hold this opinion? only way this is even close to justifiable is the criteria you made up to judge a card by, because on literally any commonly used criteria, ufc 200 is not only 5x the card that ufc 100, it's the best booked card ever

the Fight Pass prelims alone have me so stoked for UFC 200. Fun fact: Jim Miller, Lesnar and Jones will be the only fighters that were on both cards.

Last edited:
Do we have to decide right now which ones better? I'd really like to see how the fights go before I make my decision.

Not simple as that

200 shits all over 100. Just look at the undercards. Not even comparable.

when it comes to talent and the competitiveness of the matches UFC 200 wins by many miles

the main card for ufc 100 wasn't even competitive. Best part was the betting lines were soft as hell.

those were the days...

How the fuck can you even have this thread before 200 even starts?

STFU

UFC 200 is 10,000x better than UFC 100 (no exaggeration, whatsoever). UFC 100 was awesome, but 200 is on another level.

On paper 200 might be the best UFC event of all time and I'm counting the whole fucking event not just the main card because this is like a day worth of ppv quality fights....3 title fights and Brock/Hunt on the Main card and 4 former UFC/PRIDE champs and some former contenders on THE UNDERCARD!...The Sage fight is literally the only off fight and should be on fight pass and not FS1. The fact that Gomi, Mousasi, Lauzon and Diego are on before sage and on fight pass is silly.

This event is something MMA fans should be drooling over. Whether or not it delivers remains to be seen.

Back