How did elite fighters lose/cut mad weight before Mike Dolce?

tenniswhiz

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I know there are many guys who wrestled as kids and learned how to lose ridiculous amounts of weight for a weigh in.

What did non-wrestlers do to fight in the proper weight class before Mike Dolce came along?
Was there another guru before Dolce?

Omfg. Doche is more of a con artist than ido.

And yes i misspelled dolce on purpose.

Hydroxycut, it was Stevia before Stevia

Hire a different nutritionist.... sauna... sweat out the water weight they did have. My uneducated but probably pretty accurate guess

dolce did not invent purging

They did the same thing and just didn't pay someone $30k.

attachment.php

Fortunately he can time travel since he knows about time cutting as well, and so has always been able to help those in need throughout history.

Dolce invented physics and water. He's is truly a visionary. This one time he was like "let my people cut" and the red sea was just like shittttttt and it split in half

Last edited:
I remember when Dolce was promoting gluten free foods like it was the cure for cancer at the peak of that fad.

Now that BoxingisLife is back as TimingBeatsSpeed, I wonder if we'll see NutritionIsKey back with another account.

I remember back in the 80's/90's when guys fought guys their own size. Now we see freakshows like McGregor/Brimage McGregor/Diaz Chiesa/Miller even Faber vs McGregor was close which is a disgrace.

Back