GSP: "It's about skills"

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
"I'm not a big welterweight," St-Pierre said. "I walk around 187 (pounds). I'm 186, 187 when I wake up in the morning, and I could easily make it (with) a diet, because a lot of lightweights are bigger than me. Welterweight, I don't even talk about it because most of them are bigger than me, of course, and middleweight, they're much bigger than me. But it's not really about size. It's about skills."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/6/2...s-he-could-easily-fight-at-lightweight-in-ufc

St. Pierre knows better ;)

I dont think GSP can make 155 while in good fighting shape

lol at GSP not being one of the biggest WWs when he was out there.

"I'm not a big welterweight," St-Pierre said. "I walk around 187 (pounds). I'm 186, 187 when I wake up in the morning, and I could easily make it (with) a diet, because a lot of lightweights are bigger than me. Welterweight, I don't even talk about it because most of them are bigger than me, of course, and middleweight, they're much bigger than me. But it's not really about size. It's about skills."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/6/2...s-he-could-easily-fight-at-lightweight-in-ufc

St. Pierre knows better ;)
I want to let you know i hit the like button then quoted you. So now i can go back and unlike your post. Its the only option to trully let you know how much i dont like your post.

00naughtygspbulletproof.gif~c200

"I'm too small for WW now but I will fight Bisping at MW for the belt."

"I can fight Bisping for the MW belt but I can also fight FW Conor McGregor or LW Nate Diaz."

"I could never fight MW Anderson Silva while both in our primes..."

I have read that Khabib walks around at 190. And didn't Tony Ferguson recently say that he walks around at 195? If they can make LW then why can't GSP?

"I'm too small for WW now but I will fight Bisping at MW for the belt."

"I can fight Bisping for the MW belt but I can also fight FW Conor McGregor or LW Nate Diaz."

"I could never fight MW Anderson Silva while both in our primes..."

wtf are you talking about?

I don't understand where haters see him saying he can make lightweight and make middleweight , but say he doesn't want to fight at welterweight.

He said he doesn't talk about welterweight because everybody knows he can make it (its his weight division for his entire career).

P.S Anderson could have made 170 and he never did. If GSP said he wanted to fight Bendo you'd call him a pussy, but for anderson silva its ok to call out the champ of a LOWER weight class?

He was singing a different tune years ago when everyone wanted to see silva v Pierre

I don't understand where haters see him saying he can make lightweight and make middleweight , but say he doesn't want to fight at welterweight.

He said he doesn't talk about welterweight because everybody knows he can make it (its his weight division for his entire career).

P.S Anderson could have made 170 and he never did. If GSP said he wanted to fight Bendo you'd call him a pussy, but for anderson silva its ok to call out the champ of a LOWER weight class?

The smaller champ moves up. Ala BJ vs GSP. And Bendo wasn't a dominant champ. If RDA called out Aldo? Hell yeah!

Anderson was already pretty lean,
The fight could only happen at mw or some catch weight like 180

Btw GSP was a huge ww, this is some revisionist history right here

Last edited:
The smaller champ moves up. Ala BJ vs GSP. And Bendo wasn't a dominant champ. If RDA called out Aldo? Hell yeah!

The smaller champ moves up if THEY want it

It doesn't make them a pussy for not wanting to go up. That's ridiculous.

The smaller champ moves up if THEY want it

It doesn't make them a pussy for not wanting to go up. That's ridiculous.

I know. I would never call GSP that. But if he is willing to go up and fight Bisping then what does that say about the unwillingness to step up for Anderson?

that's why he won't fight anyone bigger than him?

Cause it's about "skills"

yea tell us why we shouldn't blink again. So fake

Back