More ridiculous...Serra or Bisping as champ?

mommas homeboy

Women with dicks are women too!
Reaction score
What do you guys think, it's got be Bisping right?

Which fighter was worse than the others in their respective divisions?

Better or worse is completely subjective and in the fans head. There's no reason to think Bisping isn't the best right now.

Serra by far, its not even close. Just asking makes u seem like an amateur

Michael Bisping came out of a victory against the MW and arguably p4p GOAT, while Serra came out of TUF comebacks season.

Serra.

Mike has been top 10 material for nearly a decade and has always been competitive.

Didn't see him becoming champ, but he has been legitimately competitive with almost everyone in the division for ages.

did anyone else have blood rush to their penis upon watching the terri schiavo home movies [released by the family]

I guess I would say Bisping too if I had no idea what I was talking about and was hearing these names for the first time

Seriously TS?

gsp was figting a 155er. gsp was afraid to stand with anybody after that fight

Michael Bisping came out of a victory against the MW and arguably p4p GOAT, while Serra came out of TUF comebacks season.
He didn't beat the goat while he was still a top fighter.

I guess I would say Bisping too if I had no idea what I was talking about and was hearing these names for the first time

Seriously TS?

I don't remember the history of Serra's upset, at all. I just know that in both cases, the superior fighter lost, and it shocked the world.

One guy ktfo'd the champ, the other made the champ tap to strikes.

It's whatever.

One guy ktfo'd the champ, the other made the champ tap to strikes.

It's whatever.

GSP was trying his hardest though, and got caught. Rockhold couldn't have cared less, and paid dearly for it.

I don't remember the history of Serra's upset, at all. I just know that in both cases, the superior fighter lost, and it shocked the world.
Its not even close, id call you a TUF noob but apparently u are from whatever ignorant generation of fans came after that, since a TUF noob would be familiar with matt serra. You must be a brock mongrel or later

Serra was cut they hosted a TUF comeback episode, and brought serra on it, Winner got a shot at GSP, Serra won it and got a shot at GSP, knocked him out. Serra was also a small welterweight

Bisping-Rockhold was a big upset, but Serra-GSP was on another level. No wait, two or three levels. Lisping was generally regarded as a really good fighter who may or may not get a title shot some time in his career.

Serra was regarded as a middle of the pack 155er fighting for the 170 belt against a mid-20's GSP whose only real blemish in years had been getting thumbed in the eye by BJ Penn. He got what was acknowledged at the time as being a gifted shot at the title through TUF on a season where the premise was they were has-beens and he didn't look good throughout the season.

What do you guys think, it's got be Bisping right?

Which fighter was worse than the others in their respective divisions?

Both wins were flukes. gsp proved it in their 2nd fight and rockhold proved it in their first fight when He actually took bisping, who had a full camp, seriously. and he beat him easily...

Back