Ronda's Apraxia of Speech

fightgirl

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Ronda's mother speaks out about her daughters apraxia of speech at the request of other parents whose children have the same problem.

Last edited:
She did this "for the Childhood Apraxia of Speech Association at the request of a mother whose child has speech issues that are very similar to Ronda's at the same age."

It's a very nice thing to do and for a good cause.

I made it 10 seconds. Had to turn that off fast.
I made it to ten as well. Still not sure what it's about or anything other than it made my hangover worse in seconds. TS deserves a double yellow for posting an eight minute video with no cliffs.

Yeah this is a great place for this.

Do kids with speech problems a favor and just post picks of Ronda looking unattractive when you get the urge to make fun of her.

I really wonder if 90% of this forum got the shit beat out of them by blonde older sisters when they were young. Would explain so much.

Sorry, it was stronger than me.

CGdNFoi.png

Do kids with speech problems a favor and just post picks of Ronda looking unattractive when you get the urge to make fun of her.

I really wonder if 90% of this forum got the shit beat out of them by blonde older sisters when they were young. Would explain so much.

Get lost, Edmond.

Sounds like a good cause and I feel for anyone experiencing this. With that said. I wish this bitch never taught her daughter to speak.

Why should this not go in this forum? I didn't realise Ronda had this impediment as a child and I thought it was an interesting video. I think her mum is great speaking out about it. I don't see why I should refrain from sharing this as others might like to know. We can't stop sharing things at the expense of bullies. For every jerk that gets shits and gigs from it, there is someone else who appreciates it.

This thread needs to be wastelanded. It is not MMA related.

Back