How Much Would the Game Change if These Strikes Were Allowed?

superpunch

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Headbutts, eye gouging, pressure point strikes, throat strikes, nut shots, and also small joint manipulation.

I can't understand why people think MMA resembles real fighting when TMAs train guys to do things like rip your trachea out of your neck. That would probably do a good job of negating the thai clinch.

Lots of TMAs basically train these exclusively and that might be why some TMAs look so different than what we're used to. I don't think MMA striking would look anything at all resembling what it does when guys get proficient at using new footwork and combinations to optimize all these.

TMA cant use that in a fight because they dont train properly. You have to be able to do it in sparring, is not possible

65735642.jpg

Don't forget about knives,guns etc.Hell i was in the artillery in the army.I can become world champ wihout even setting foot in the octagon!

This didn't last 10 seconds before it got wastelanded. Mods are on meth today.

Pressure point strikes will lead to the first Octagon death by KO (delayed torso explosion).

TMA cant use that in a fight because they dont train properly. You have to be able to do it in sparring, is not possible

you dont need to train a technique to completion to be able to apply it in a fight. it's ideal if you could. Not absolutely necessary
Headbutts, eye gouging, pressure point strikes, throat strikes, nut shots, and also small joint manipulation.

I can't understand why people think MMA resembles real fighting when TMAs train guys to do things like rip your trachea out of your neck. That would probably do a good job of negating the thai clinch.

Lots of TMAs basically train these exclusively and that might be why some TMAs look so different than what we're used to. I don't think MMA striking would look anything at all resembling what it does when guys get proficient at using new footwork and combinations to optimize all these.
have you seen a street fight where a person ripped anothers trachea out?

you dont need to train a technique to completion to be able to apply it in a fight. it's ideal if you could. Not absolutely necessary

have you seen a street fight where a person ripped anothers trachea out?
what i have to see in the video? i dont understand. Only techniques u can do in competition works. Karate and TKD has tournaments thats why we can se something of that in mma and even street fights that u can see in youtube (and they figth virtually like when they fight in tournaments) u cant found nothing of Aikido, they dont have tournaments, the same with many kung Fu styles.

Last edited:
what i have to see in the video? i dont understand. Only techniques u can do in competition works. Karate and TKD has tournaments thats why we can se something of that in mma and even street fights that u can see in youtube, u cant found nothing of Aikido, they dont have tournaments
is this your second language? im having a difficult time understanding what youre saying.

but the video, you see a standing waki gatame. a technique you cant execute in practice as it has to be done with speed to attack the elbow and there is no time to tap. but it works in mma.

is this your second language? im having a difficult time understanding what youre saying.

but the video, you see a standing waki gatame. a technique you cant execute in practice as it has to be done with speed to attack the elbow and there is no time to tap. but it works in mma.
Haha yeah, i never took one class of english, i understand from watching Hollywood movies. That can work but is in short distance

Back