As long as Aldo's chin isn't cracked. Edgar can't beat him

120wrestling

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Honestly, Aldo is a much better fighter than Edgar. The only way Edgar can win is by taking advantage of Aldo's potentially cracked chin from the brutal Mcgregor KO and the Mendes fight.

If Aldo is still the same fighter, it'll look just like the 1st fight.

Aldo really is a bad stylistic match up for Edgar. But don't count Edgar out. He is on a tear right now and even if Aldo's chin isn't cracked his psyche might be. It will be interesting to see how he rebounds from that KO, both mentally and physically. I'm really looking forward to this fight.

And WAR EDGAR

It looks like he wants to finish Edgar. He is all like, the WEC version of me is back. I'm starting to think this fight can be fun.

this is mma. anything can happen
giphy.gif

Aldo isn't a much better fighter than Edgar. He's a better fighter. Not much better. I still believe nobody beats Aldo but Conor and I still believe Aldo can beat Conor. Edgar I think is a close third in the division. He's fantastic. Edgar is really special and doesn't get enough credit for how great his career has been.

Aldo really is a bad stylistic match up for Edgar. But don't count Edgar out. He is on a tear right now and even if Aldo's chin isn't cracked his psyche might be. It will be interesting to see how he rebounds from that KO, both mentally and physically. I'm really looking forward to this fight.

And WAR EDGAR

Well, Aldo was always a cautious guy in fights and never really rushed in like he did with Mcgregor. I think if anything, that fight taught him a lesson to just continue what got him to the big dance anyway. I think he'll be cautious and not let himself get wreckless again

Edgar ends him this time. ENDS HIM.

Once a champ is knocked out their confidence is rattled, their Mojo is gone. It will be interesting to see if Aldo still is the same guy he was before the KO. Mendes sure wasn't, nor was Barao. I got Edgar via decision.

Its Edgars time. Aldo is finished. Will never be the same after the McGregor KO.

Aldo hasn't fought in 3 years or so. And he looks like he aged 10. I'd love to see him show up a man on fire and bring a war, but it won't be surprising to see him 1 step behind, gassed and finished by 4.

Cfab-GKWIAAfnh7.jpg

I hope Aldo is not one of those guys who is coming in lighter because "insert any reason"....never a good sign. This recent pic has him looking "lighter"

Aldo hasn't fought in 3 years or so. And he looks like he aged 10. I'd love to see him show up a man on fire and bring a war, but it won't be surprising to see him 1 step behind, gassed and finished by 4.
He hasn't fought in 7 months. GTFO hater.

The first fight was close. Edgar has improved while Aldo has declined. And based on recent Aldo interviews, Aldo seems emotionally destroyed after the mcgregor fight. I'm taking Edgar at even money.

Aldo's leg kicks will keep edgar from circling, as will the heavy lead hook to the head or body.

Aldo has a much faster, harder, more accurate jab and harder punching power.

And he is more athletic than Frankie (pre usada and iv ban though)

Back