GSP Hater Count

NHB7

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Im confused, are the haters of the most accomplished and most humble WW champion of all time a loud minority, or has it tipped so that there are more haters at this point?

If any mods want to make this a poll, feel free.

No way! The haterz are just louder and more annoying!

I'm confused. So many haters of haters on here.

Most of the haters are haters of GSP fans for never accepting his obvious shortcomings.

His strengths vastly outweigh his shortcomings, but his shortcomings are real.

He's a human. Is normal.

using that word unironically

sticker,220x200-pad,220x200,ffffff.u1.jpg

It's hard to be louder and more annoying than GSP fans tbh

So the cave you live in doesn't get channel McGregor !?

Them fuckers are for the most part AIDS-A-Reffic......

GSP fans are mainly annoying when it comes to Anderson....

Anyone who accomplishez great thingz will have over the top fanz & people who are jelous of them & so diss on them to make themselvez feel better.

upload_2016-6-26_11-23-48.png

I wouldn't say that I am a GSP "hater" but I definitely don't want to watch him fight.

It was definitely from the Matt Hughes days though. I'd rather rather watch Hughes and Penn fight over and over rather than ever watch a GSP fight.

No charisma, no attitude, no real violence. Eh, I do sorta sound like a hater. So be it I guess.

if there's a fighter who deserves MORE hate, it's GSP. GSP fans have convinced everyone that not only has GSP literally never done anything poorly, which is untrue, but that he has never done anything bad, which isn't true. They explained away him getting greased up, they explained away steroid accusations for YEARS, they explained away him dodging Hendricks to fight Diaz, they explained away every single shady thing that happened to Diaz in montreal, they explained away him retiring in the ring after finally being forced to be in with Hendricks and getting away with a narrow decision, they are in the process of explaining away him cynically ducking Robbie Lawler and finally saying he's ready to come back now that there is a weak champion at MW. He was too small then, he made sure to remind us he's a small welterweight now, but it's about skill, not size.

Yet he was too small to fight Anderson Silva. didn't stop him from letting people talk about him fighting Anderson after EVERY SINGLE FIGHT to keep his name popping, but he was never going to take that fight, it was a threatening fight.

Fuck GSP. I'm sick of GSP. Go away, Leave.

I never really like Georges, always rooted for him to lose.

But I don't bash him, worst ill say is that he is boring. Call that what you will

I've never really cared for the guy. Fighting style, personality, career arc, just never found anything I could enjoy.

I like GSP just don't enjoy watching him fight most of the time. That being said with him gone I want to see him fight more then ever. Hopefully he comes back less cautious then before.

I dislike everything he ever did and stood for, but do I hate him? No. I wouldn't mind seeing him lose fights for the rest of his career, but do I hate him? No.

it's probably a mix of newer fans/you reading too much into what's being written. in the hearts of all men there is a cavity, and so -- and i say this with great sadness -- a lot of the GSP hate here is just a bubbling over of the seedy, destitute hearts of all forum posters. MMA is better with GSP. if you say otherwise, put dog shit in a hotdog bun and use bleach as a substitute for ketchup and devour it.

Most of the haters are haters of GSP fans for never accepting his obvious shortcomings.

His strengths vastly outweigh his shortcomings, but his shortcomings are real.

He's a human. Is normal.

So silly. That's true of every fan of every fighter. Super McG fans don't come on here and say, "McGregor is great and gonna destroy the FW division! But let me start by listing and acknowledging his short comings so as to please his detractors."

So the cave you live in doesn't get channel McGregor !?

Them fuckers are for the most part AIDS-A-Reffic......

GSP fans are mainly annoying when it comes to Anderson....
Yeah...but the Conor haters are every bit as bad as them. I avoid most Conor topics because logic doesn't matter to either party.

it's probably a mix of newer fans/you reading too much into what's being written. in the hearts of all men there is a cavity, and so -- and i say this with great sadness -- a lot of the GSP hate here is just a bubbling over of the seedy, destitute hearts of all forum posters. MMA is better with GSP. if you say otherwise, put dog shit in a hotdog bun and use bleach as a substitute for ketchup and devour it.

Sweet post. A little heavy handed at the end but one does have to satisfy all crowds at times.

Back